predict Bills first 3 picks-and predict how it plays out

Pete

Trade down with either Dallas, Philly, or SD. Pick up additional 2nd in the process:

1. Dre Kirkpatrick

2a. LaVonte David

2b. Brock Osweiler

3. Brian Quick

Could do good with this :thumbsup:

I cant wait for the draft to be over!

Yes! been talking about this stuff too much already. :worthy:

1. Luke Kuechly - LB - Boston College

2. Chase Minnifield - CB - Virginia

3. Brandon Mosely - OT - Auburn

Bonus round:

4a. Russell Wilson - QB - Wisconsin

4b. Marvin McNutt - WR - Iowa

In Buddy We Trust

So close, Minnifield stock has been falling since the middle of his senior year and will go later than the second. I hope we get Osweiler or Fleener there.

1 Kuechly (a 3 down, sideline to sideline linebacker because preventing 3rd down conversions and forcing punts is a big play)

2 Massie (Nix seemed to indicate that they have someone pegged as a LT that most others don't)

3 Quick (nice size/speed combo with Andre Reed's small school chip on his shoulder)

Edited by JESSEFEFFER

1 - Luke Kuechly LB

2 - Bobby Massie OT

3 - Marvin Jones WR

Thinking Kalil, Justin Blackmon and Claiborne will all be gone at one, and they will continue to work on front 7. We have makings of very good defense with the line improvements made, adding a potential all pro LB to the mix could take them over the top. Could see him challenging Ray Lewis type impact behind line like this not too far into his career.

Think they will Take Massie if there over Adams given choise, and thier desperate need for LT means may have to trade up few spots to get either.

Tough to guess whose going to be there so far down, but thinking Jones may still be there, and has potential to grow into a top wr. Also could see them taking Josh Robinson CB here if is available.

Does anyone want players that we actually need? I would take Kuechly or Floyd or maybe Reiff. Sorry but no CB in round 1.

While Claiborne looks like could be a great one, have to agree with you that would rather not see a CB taken this high. We took a CB with a high 2nd rounder last year, so think we wait till 3rd or 4th to pick a corner myself.

Edited by rstencel