Tebow Supporter Youtube FAIL

First the link :lol:

I understand what this guy was trying to do. But he failed....miserably.

Instead of convincing me that it wasn't Tebow's fault...all he convinced me of is that Spiller is going to be really good, Johnson is s stud, David Nelson will be a solid slot receiver years, Chris Kelsay will provide good veteran depth, and that our secondary can be really good now that/if we have a real pass rush. :lol:

How hysterical was the "Did Tebow lose the first half?" part(starts at 2:33), complete with musical hook? And, the awesome returns, along with the music at 5:00. :lol: How about 8:28? Tebow FAIL in the foreground, Bills fans doing the Snoopy dance to the music, in the background? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is now my favorite game highlight of last year, because it reminds me of what is to come against the Jets....and the fans dancing to Tebow FAIL.

As I said in my comment:

The only relevant question that remains: Now that Tebow is a Jet, can we expect Jet fans to post unintentionally awesome videos of the Bills smoking him too...in HD, with house music? :D

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Thank you so much for posting this, but more thanks should go to the knob-gobbling mouthbreather that put it together. I hated the Spiller pick, but this game definitely showed the promise.

And the Bills are going to beat the snot out of this guy with next year's line. His style of play is a first class ticket to a concusssion by the 2014 season.

"I'm Getting Sentimental Over You" - Tommy Dorsey

As Eminem says: "It's over, nobody listens to techno!"

What a great clip that is. Oh, it's not Timmy's fault, it's the rest of those bums he plays with.

Sure it's a team game, but when your QB throws 4 INTs, he has to take a big chunk of the blame.

Thank you for posting that. It was a lot of fun to watch.

I loved when the editor of this clip would show 3 straight horrible Tebow passes, then put up a card saying something like "Tebow playing almost perfect, but losing due to bad defense and special teams." I also liked how he kept pointing out that the RT would "lose contain" after like 4 seconds of perfect blocking. Yeah, it's very reasonable to expect to have over 5 seconds to just chill in the pocket and wait for a receiver to shake his man by 5 yards so you're comfortable throwing to him.

that was comical because every sack he blamed on Franklin was a result of Teeblow holding on for an eternity. Most of his passes were frozen ropes with the accuracy of Rick "Wild Thing" Vaughan before he got his glasses. Compound that with a few wounded ducks and a lack of poise in the pocket, and it is easy to see that Teeblow isn't ready to start still and would have benefitted from being Manning's understudy.

The only thing that Teeblow is ready for is having some dude "pop his cherry."