Floyd

I can't help but think of Floyd in Bills uniform.

He seems to have a long stride and can accelerate quickly. It is also apparent that he had to come back or slow down to make a catch. There are few instances in this video where he catches the ball in full stride (which is probably a reflection of his QB rather than him not running the route accurately). He's a big target, quick off the LOS and physical. I'm torn between him and Kuechley (sp?) but would be happy with either.

Not sure he faced any tough corners....any ND fans with good insight on this?

Edited by BringBackFergy

Who gives a crap what you are hearing? Teams throw out false info all the time before the draft. I am hearing 30 teams say Andrew Luck is a reach at one overall.

Kirwan said same thing yesterday. Floyd mid to late 1st. Said he just didn't put up consistently good film.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=30BHWCTxm3g

Watching this video, I can't help but think of Floyd in Bills uniform.

He seems to have a long stride and can accelerate quickly. It is also apparent that he had to come back or slow down to make a catch. There are few instances in this video where he catches the ball in full stride (which is probably a reflection of his QB rather than him not running the route accurately). He's a big target, quick off the LOS and physical. I'm torn between him and Kuechley (sp?) but would be happy with either.

Not sure he faced any tough corners....any ND fans with good insight on this?

i watched a few ND games and he is a beast, he never had a good QB, he was the only WR teams had to worry about and he still put up big numbers and he is tough as hell, i will be happy if he is the 10th pick

If he is a beast, I think he's the pick.

I don't watch the clips and all that, so I don't know who to take. I do know what we need is a Moulds type receiver. That first Jets game here is when I thought we were exposed. It seemed like Holmes and Burress were just so much more talented than anything we had at receiver and was the reason they kept moving the chains, and basically dominated them.

It's a passing league now, and you need those guys on the other end of that pass (I used to think receivers were more dime a dozen, but no longer).

bunch of teams have floyd over blackmon. it's all about who you ask i guess.

I seriously doubt that.

Linkity link link

My link

Found a couple sports journalists who prefer Floyd to Blackmon. Also, I have heard more than a few "draft pundits" who have Floyd rated over Blackmon. Many have Floyd as a very close 2nd. I'd be stoked if either of them fell to Buffalo. Imagine the look on Doug Whaley's face

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

If he is a beast, I think he's the pick.

I don't watch the clips and all that, so I don't know who to take. I do know what we need is a Moulds type receiver. That first Jets game here is when I thought we were exposed. It seemed like Holmes and Burress were just so much more talented than anything we had at receiver and was the reason they kept moving the chains, and basically dominated them.

It's a passing league now, and you need those guys on the other end of that pass (I used to think receivers were more dime a dozen, but no longer).

he broke his collar bone a couple years ago and came back that year, then i think it was last year he slid out off bounds into a concrete barrier after making a catch and had a softball size lump on his leg, the kid is tough and has a lot of heart, thats stuff u cant teach, if we dont pick him i think we will be ok because i have a strong feeling about easly if he can stay healthy he is going to shock people, sj13, floyed, easly, nelson, jones, chandler, freddy, and spiller all dangerous, we will be scary!!!! :worthy:

I am hearing that a lot of teams don't feel he is worthy of a top 15 pick, let alone our pick at #10...

That's funny, just tonight on ESPN they said that quite a few teams have him rated the #1 WR over Blackmon.

Who gives a crap what you are hearing? Teams throw out false info all the time before the draft. I am hearing 30 teams say Andrew Luck is a reach at one overall.

Kirwan said same thing yesterday. Floyd mid to late 1st. Said he just didn't put up consistently good film.

Kirwan. Lol! I will go with the actual NFL scouts opinions.

I honestly don't get the love for Floyd

The kid has some issues and baggage. Can he get off press? He gets moved and rerouted a lot off the line.

Watching both Blackmon vs Floyd against Stanford. Floyd had 8 catches for 92 yards and one TD. Blackmon had 8 catches for 182 and 3 TD's

Floyd against top 25 teams this past year, one TD and 23 catches in 4 games is really abysmal.

I'd take Kendal Wright over Floyd, he doesn't have the height that Floyd does but he has more big play potential IMO