Obama and The New Math

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

silly people... we are "educated" in a government run school, by a group of people that want us to believe government is the solution to all out problems, and that of the entire world....

oh... and since gubmint has taught us math, I don't understand why 4.7 is not greater than 1.4..... those zeros confuse me a little though...

silly people... we are "educated" in a government run school, by a group of people that want us to believe government is the solution to all out problems, and that of the entire world....

oh... and since gubmint has taught us math, I don't understand why 4.7 is not greater than 1.4..... those zeros confuse me a little though...

Damn you're dense. Since "0" is zilch, nada, nothing then who cares how many zeroes are involved. I clearly stated that this was Obama's "new math". Get on board.

Obama is going to turn the US into a third world nation and then ask the Chinese superpower to forgive the debt

Maybe we can then turn to the Canadians, who have saved so much money on their health plan that they can finance us for a little while longer.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Also, Fox did a poll about the general election and found that Romney got 46% and Barry got 44%, with the MOE = 3%. If the numbers are to be believed and considering that Romney essentially just became the de facto Repub nom, that's not good news for Barry. They also mentioned that Romney is polling poorly with Latinos and women, which makes a great argument for choosing Marco Rubio as his running mate.

When you watch Romney step up to the podium at one of his insufferable campaign stops, don't you just think of all the empty suits (or, in his case, dress shirt and jeans), Etch-A-Sketch, shifting sands candidates that have come before him? Can you really see him evoking confidence at an international conference of our allies, trading partners, whomever?

I look at Obama, Romney, Newt, et. al., and think that we have allowed these flacks to emerge and prosper over time by re-electing incumbents, or simply not voting, thus sending the message that we are well and truly satisfied with mediocrity.

The IRS sent my tax return back, they wouldn't accept my list of dependants. Said I couldn't claim:

12 million illegal immigrants

42 million people on food stamps

2 million people in prison

Half of Mexico

535 idiots in Congress and the Senate

The IRS sent my tax return back, they wouldn't accept my list of dependants. Said I couldn't claim:

12 million illegal immigrants

42 million people on food stamps

2 million people in prison

Half of Mexico

535 idiots in Congress and the Senate

You forgot Warren Buffet's secretary.

Also, Fox did a poll about the general election and found that Romney got 46% and Barry got 44%, with the MOE = 3%. If the numbers are to be believed and considering that Romney essentially just became the de facto Repub nom, that's not good news for Barry. They also mentioned that Romney is polling poorly with Latinos and women, which makes a great argument for choosing Marco Rubio as his running mate.

Not sure if the poll I saw on Fox was theirs or Gallup's, but Gallup has Romney at 47% and Barry at 45%, with a MOE = 3%. They're similar enough that I have to think Fox got the numbers slightly wrong.

Damn you're dense. Since "0" is zilch, nada, nothing then who cares how many zeroes are involved. I clearly stated that this was Obama's "new math". Get on board.

I'm tryin'!!!

my clitirater ain't wurkin rit i tink... inlitin me o wiz wun!!!

JK.... I hope....

I'm tryin'!!!

my clitirater ain't wurkin rit i tink... inlitin me o wiz wun!!!

JK.... I hope....

Your clitrater isn't working? I've been known to rate a clit or two. If you need me to fill in for you let me know. Otherwise I'll just mentally play with certain fat and buff clits here on this board. :devil:

Edited by 3rdnlng

Not sure if the poll I saw on Fox was theirs or Gallup's, but Gallup has Romney at 47% and Barry at 45%, with a MOE = 3%. They're similar enough that I have to think Fox got the numbers slightly wrong.

Actually the 9 major polls all have it as a statistical dead heat: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

Actually the 9 major polls all have it as a statistical dead heat: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

I'm surprised the race is as close as it is. Obama is even whipping out the Race Card this early

Race, "Fair Share", War on Women, Why won't the Republicans play nice? They really don't seem to want to run on His record

I'm surprised the race is as close as it is. Obama is even whipping out the Race Card this early

Race, "Fair Share", War on Women, Why won't the Republicans play nice? They really don't seem to want to run on His record

Yep. Romney hasn't officially been nominated, yet he's in a statistical dead heat with Barry. And there are still the debates, and Romney still has to choose a VP. Again Rubio would make the most sense since Romney is polling at about 20% with Latinos, and similar to what Samuel Jackson said about voting for Barry just because he's black, more than a few Latinos will probably vote for Romney just because of Rubio.

And of course Barry won't run on his record. You can't polish crap.

Yep. Romney hasn't officially been nominated, yet he's in a statistical dead heat with Barry. And there are still the debates, and Romney still has to choose a VP. Again Rubio would make the most sense since Romney is polling at about 20% with Latinos, and similar to what Samuel Jackson said about voting for Barry just because he's black, more than a few Latinos will probably vote for Romney just because of Rubio.

And of course Barry won't run on his record. You can't polish crap.

Don't underestimate him. He looks people right in the face and tells them 2+2=5. Slightly over half the people believed him in 2008.