• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills 27 Steelers 10

Rams over Jets :lol:

183176[/snapback]

Bills 26 Steelers 17

In a perfect world the Rams defeat Jets 27-21 . However, this isn't a perfect world and I'm afraid that 1 AFC loss is going to end this incredible Bills roller coaster ride as the Jets win and Denver eeks out a win against Indy's backups who are probably superior to Denvers starters if the game's in Indy. I hope like heck that I'm wrong. :lol:

What makes you all think we won't top the 33 mark again??

Bills 35

Steelers 17

183260[/snapback]

The Steelers D is better than any we've faced all season, even with backups liberally played. The Steelers and LeBeau's philosophy has always been to come after the QB. Bledsoe is usually not at his best in those circumstances. Bills will need a late TD to get into upper 20's range. :lol:

The Steelers D is better than any we've faced all season, even with backups liberally played. The Steelers and LeBeau's philosophy has always been to come after the QB. Bledsoe is usually not at his best in those circumstances. Bills will need a late TD to get into upper 20's range. :lol:

183312[/snapback]

LeBeau definitely knows Bledsoe's tendencies (North Dallas Forty ref), so subs or not, Bledsoe better have his best game in tow for the Blitzburg boys will be coming hard at him all afternoon. This game, much more so than in any of the recent games, will need some production from the TE position. Blocking, hot routes, etc. Shelton and McG will also need to bring their "A" games with them as well.

Last week's resurrection of the No-Huddle was a nice touch. Will it be used much against Blitzburg? Use it or not, I like having that option available.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

OK... here goes my IRON prediction that bashes STEEL...

Bills 17

Steelers 6

This IS a VERY low scoring game... put it down. Their defense is still alive and well.

I see this being a very low scoring defensive game. Field position and mistakes will be everything. I think Moorman will give us the edge punting.

A turnover will be the key to the game. We have been ball hawking a little more than the Steelers.

I predict.

Bills 9

Pitt 6

I hope we make the playoffs !

Our Starting defense will still be in there for most of this game. You guys are right. You haven't played against a defense as tough as us, we're #1. Maddox will probably get the start and he WAS our starting QB at the begining of this season. You will need to worry about stopping our run first. Bettis will probably not start either, but Haynes and Duce will be the same lethal combo with our offensive line. Our offense is clicking right now. Ben is a HUGE part of that. With him gone I am sure we might just have to punt this game (the steelers have not punted the ball in the last 2 games) It will be up to your front 4 to get to our OL and free up you LB's Spikes and Co to get into the gaps.

I don't think Cowher will let up too much this game like Indy seems to be doing. He wants 15-1 and he wants to beat Mularky and Donahue. JMHO

Steelers 17

Bills 10

You did have a good run though...

Our offense is clicking right now.  Ben is a HUGE part of that.  With him gone I am sure we might just have to punt this game (the steelers have not punted the ball in the last 2 games)  It will be up to your front 4 to get to our OL and free up you LB's Spikes and Co to get into the gaps.

183439[/snapback]

Don't forget that the guys your OL has to face before the can get tot eh LBs are big Pat Williams and Sam Adams. Plus, those LB just happen to be Takeo Spikes and London Fletcher. It should be a great game. One other thing, it is going to be really lound and that can hamper a running team like your Steelers. Your team hasn't heard anything like this yet this season.

The Steelers have no chance of winning this game.  They were barely squeaking out game WITH Big Ben and Bettis (Giants, Jets) and will be without Burress this game as well.  And if Cowher is stupid enough to keep his starters in the whole game, he'll have even MORE injured players going into the playoffs.

183448[/snapback]

Don't forget how close the Steelers were to loosing to the Deadskins, too. Cower is no dummy -- the Bills are hitting very hard right now. All he has to do is look and see that that Bills have taken four opposing QBs out during this streak -- including Chad Pennington and the season-ending injury to Jeff Garcia.

Don't forget how close the Steelers were to loosing to the Deadskins, too. Cower is no dummy -- the Bills are hitting very hard right now. All he has to do is look and see that that Bills have taken four opposing QBs out during this streak -- including Chad Pennington and the season-ending injury to Jeff Garcia.

I was going to back and add Jacksonville and Washington to that list but thanks. And the Bills should make Maddox look like Kitna. If this game were in Pittsburgh, I'd be more concerned.

Scribo - Yup, I know your front 7 is good. We have faced MANY good front 7's this year. we are still the #2 ranked rushing team. We have played the Jets, Baltimore (twice), pats, Eagles, washington, etc. All teams that stated the same thing. we have still controlled the ball well and run the ball effectively. Krieder coming through the hole has seen Spikes many times. I am sure he will have a gift for him.

Madbuf -- Cowher has said in his press conf that he has the bye so that will be his week to heal. I think Plax will get some plays. I don't think Ward will sit and Randel El is a great slot Receiver. We need to get some guys into game speed again to see if they are ready for the playoffs. I think you wil see Duce, Burress, Ward, Maddox (not Ben), and our starting defense with Scott in for Downsend at CB. Haggins out and Harrison in his place. Our second stringers have all played at one time or another this year. We will not pull what the Iggles on Mon Night...

Bills 24, Pittsburgh 17....and unfortunately, the Bills will not qualify for the playoffs...but whatever happens, what a fun ride it was.

183258[/snapback]

Clements22 is:

MR NEGATIVE! MR NEGATIVE! MR NEGATIVE!

C'mon Clements22. I tell you all the time to think Positive!

Bills win 31 -17

Also, both the Broncos and the Jets lose.

Bills keep the steamroller going all the way to the Superbowl!

AND WIN

tmk-nj