God Prefers Kind Atheists Over Hateful Chistians

That's a hard one because I have not actually met god yet.

Just look around.

B-large, you're stacking the deck with this one.

The Westboro nuts are not Christians.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/06/god-prefers-kind-atheists-over-hateful-christians_n_1408519.html

I agree- I'll take an atheist doing kind works and good deeds over the those people at the Westboro Church for example, time and time again.

Opinion?

I disagree. Benevolent atheists are much less fun than the Westboro group - it's hard to justify beating the **** out of a benevolent atheist.

Bills win a Superbowl?

Its a lock. Just like the Broncos fans who think because they signed a 36 year old HOFer that most likely is on the downside they are contenders in 2012.

I refuse to let anyone create a thread everyone agrees on.

are you saying you are going to be contrarian, just to ruin my thread and lofty 2012 goal? Oh my lord, you are pushing my buttons today...... LOL

Its a lock. Just like the Broncos fans who think because they signed a 36 year old HOFer that most likely is on the downside they are contenders in 2012.

are you saying you are going to be contrarian, just to ruin my thread and lofty 2012 goal? Oh my lord, you are pushing my buttons today...... LOL

I am not being contrarian!

Funny. If that sign said "God Prefers Kind Atheists Over Hateful Muslims," the Huffington Post crowd would crap their pants and start occupying the front of the church.

Damn, fixed it before I could make a joke about polyester.

My 2012 is to create a thread where everybody agrees.... then we can all get together and sing songs by a campfire....

One thing we probably all agree on is that next to mine, "TheMadCap" has the best avatar.

<------------- I disagree.

If it's any consolation, I feel that yours is one of the better ones. Can't miss with a South Park theme. You can feel better knowing that you are in the top 10 somewhere. 3 to 10 range :thumbsup:

Edited by Dante