Dyngus Day

NoSaint

So I saw on facebook an ad for Dyngus Day here in New Orleans and if I remember correctly - its a big to do in buffalo. Whats the story on this funny named holiday? Im assuming some of you participate.

I think i will probably check it out, if for nothing else, the free polish food thats promised

Dyngus Day rocks! It's like St.Patrick's day for us pollacks.

kitty willows, squirt guns and gobs of Sobieski Vodka. Parties run all over town, but there's a shuttle bus that runs between about 20 different bars on the east side of Buffalo...

There used to be huge party at the Central. Terminal sponsored by the Chopin Singing Society, but I think that's gone by the wayside.

It is a great drinking occasion. Bring your red falcons and high cheekbones.

Edited by Fatty McButterpants

Polish Holiday celebrated on Easter monday. Tradition (from my explaination from my dad when I was younger) is girls chase around guys hitting them with P*ssy Willows while guys go around throwing water on girls. It has basically become the Polish St. Patricks day of everyone going out and having an excuse to drink

Dyngus Day rocks! It's like St.Patrick's day for us pollacks.

kitty willows, squirt guns and gobs of Sobieski Vodka. Parties run all over town, but there's a shuttle bus that runs between about 20 different bars on the east side of Buffalo...

There used to be huge party at the Central. Terminal sponsored by the Chopin Singing Society, but I think that's gone by the wayside.

It is a great drinking occasion. Bring your red falcons and high cheekbones.

Party was still at Central Terminal. Was jam packed with party goers. They had to turn people away it was so crowded. Chopin still does their thing too, but they did it at the Hearthstone Manor in Cheektowaga. Guess it gets pretty crazy there too.

Edited by dhg

Another example of him being a !@#$tard.

St. Patricks Day isn't a stupid excuse to get drunk?

At least he'll like the polish sausage they sent him.

How stupid is Playing croquet, drinking martinis and eating watercress sandwiches with mummy and daddy at the Newport Mansion? (his mom is Gloria Vanderbuilt)

Another example of him being a !@#$tard.

St. Patricks Day isn't a stupid excuse to get drunk?

At least he'll like the polish sausage they sent him.

How stupid is Playing croquet, drinking martinis and eating watercress sandwiches with mummy and daddy at the Newport Mansion? (his mom is Gloria Vanderbuilt)

Aside from all of that (all of which is valid) ...

He's creepy when he laughs.