Journalism is dead

KevinRome

A great portion of the media has already convicted Zimmerman.

Whether the man is guilty or not, that is not the media's job.

NBC did apologize, but I highly doubt that whoever was responsible for this will receive any disciplinary action.

The most interesting part from the article to me was this: NBC came under fire after Fox News and others analyzed "before-and-after" versions of the phone call and pointed out that the NBC version, which aired on the "Today" show, edited out a question from the police dispatcher, who specifically asked Mr. Zimmerman to describe the race of the man he considered suspicious.

So Fox News is singled out, while other news organizations are referred to as "others". Ok.

A great portion of the media has already convicted Zimmerman.

Whether the man is guilty or not, that is not the media's job.

NBC did apologize, but I highly doubt that whoever was responsible for this will receive any disciplinary action.

The most interesting part from the article to me was this: NBC came under fire after Fox News and others analyzed "before-and-after" versions of the phone call and pointed out that the NBC version, which aired on the "Today" show, edited out a question from the police dispatcher, who specifically asked Mr. Zimmerman to describe the race of the man he considered suspicious.

So Fox News is singled out, while other news organizations are referred to as "others". Ok.

That didn't matter to Media Matters, though - did it?