quinton coples

How would you feel about the Bills going ridiculously pass rush crazy and drafting Coples at 10 if he's available?

His measurables have Buddy Nix pick written all over them.

Measurables perhaps, but allegedly those measurables don't show on the field. That has Buddy Nix non-pick written all over it.

How would you feel about the Bills going ridiculously pass rush crazy and drafting Coples at 10 if he's available?

Could. Not. Disagree. More.

I wouldn't do it, but he could very well be the BPA when we pick. Based on Buddy's philosophy, it could easily happen.

Why would the Bills take Coples if they are after a pass rusher? It doesn't make sense.

I wouldn't do it, but he could very well be the BPA when we pick. Based on Buddy's philosophy, it could easily happen.

If you mean Buddy Ebsen, perhaps. I don't know how Buddy Nix's philosophy matches picking Coples at 10.

Edited by eball

I would love to say no chance we draft this guy.......but, you never know.

He pretty much took his entire final season off. There are so many problems

with this guy. He stands straight up at the snap....can't rush from the inside....

quits early on plays...Coples is Aaron Maybin!!

I need to see them take an OT or WR at number 10.

I have no problem loading up with pass rushers if the Bills think it gives them depth and flexibility on the d line. Where he gets drafted will prob be determined by his interviews. He has enough to impress you, but the 'experts' are questioning his motor.

Might prefer Ingram or Kuechly as we have a whole heap of question marks at LB.

BIG MISTAKE is how I feel -- Not going to happen -- I'm wasting my time even posting on this. :wallbash:

By picking the BPA. Hasn't that been his MO during his tenure?

Based on the fact that Coples is a one year wonder and lazy, he won't be the BPA (according to the Bills). Buddy values players that are long time collegiate starters, team captains, etc, and hates one-year wonders. Even if the mock draft morons experts deem Coples as BPA, the Bills won't. He'll be lower on our board for the reasons listed above.

Based on the fact that Coples is a one year wonder and lazy, he won't be the BPA (according to the Bills). Buddy values players that are long time collegiate starters, team captains, etc, and hates one-year wonders. Even if the mock draft morons experts deem Coples as BPA, the Bills won't. He'll be lower on our board for the reasons listed above.

What he said.

+1. Nix has stated that he will not reach for a DE @ 10 and that was before he signed the 2 De's in FA