2013 Pro Bowl - from the Bills

this year we had 0 reps... which sucks cause I live in Hawaii and like watching Bills in the Pro Bowl (since it is already a painful game to watch)...

here is who I see making a trip to Honolulu next year...

DEFENSE

Mario Williams - with a full healthy season he is always a lock for the Pro Bowl

Aaron Williams - surprise pick. with a tough line this year I think he will make big plays and put up great numbers

Marcel Dareus - sophomore spectacular season w Mario helping him out

OFFENSE

Fred Jackson - if he even comes close to his numbers from last year (when playing) he is a starter for the AFC

Stevie Johnson - if and only if we go WR at #10

I would like to see Spiller get the special teams spot given the workload he will have next season.

** Keep in mind, with the new rules if you are in the Superbowl than you cannot play in the game, which frees up tons of roster spots should a "Baltimore" or "New England" make it. Also, with injuries today, the top players at each position hardly ever make the trip down to play in the pointless game.

I think that Mario is likely. He's got name recognition, and I believe that with our inside DT's he'll get some nice stats as well.

I have a good feeling about Byrd this year. I think that he'll capitalize tremendously on the rush we'll generate up front. He's shown he has a nose for the ball and can catch it. He's shown that he works hard and has improved his game. This year I think that he puts it together and shines.

Will we be able to get a player of value at 32 in next years draft tho?

No one is worth the 32nd pick in 2013!

Trade all the 2013 picks for the #10 overall.

Edited by Why So Serious?

this year we had 0 reps... which sucks cause I live in Hawaii and like watching Bills in the Pro Bowl (since it is already a painful game to watch)...

here is who I see making a trip to Honolulu next year...

DEFENSE

Mario Williams - with a full healthy season he is always a lock for the Pro Bowl

Aaron Williams - surprise pick. with a tough line this year I think he will make big plays and put up great numbers

Marcel Dareus - sophomore spectacular season w Mario helping him out

OFFENSE

Fred Jackson - if he even comes close to his numbers from last year (when playing) he is a starter for the AFC

Stevie Johnson - if and only if we go WR at #10

I would like to see Spiller get the special teams spot given the workload he will have next season.

** Keep in mind, with the new rules if you are in the Superbowl than you cannot play in the game, which frees up tons of roster spots should a "Baltimore" or "New England" make it. Also, with injuries today, the top players at each position hardly ever make the trip down to play in the pointless game.

You're kidding. We haven't played a single down and you're proposing Pro Bowl Candidates.