A few thoughts on the Bills

BF_in_Indiana

I have a few thoughts on the Bills and the happenings right now.

There are a couple who still want to talk about how the Bills haven't beaten anyone, and while I agree to a point, there's also something that is very important to note and that is the fact that Buffalo isn't winning these games 20-17 every week. They are DEMOLISHING these teams. We are leveling people week after week. The good teams do that, they don't slide through with a 17-14 wins over teams like Cleveland. They dominate them, and that's what we are doing.

The rest of the AFC has taken notice, and wants NO part of the Bills. We are the hottest team in football. Forget Pittsburgh, they peaked weeks ago, forget New England, they aren't playing all that well lately (Cincy, Miami games as examples), and the Chargers are a very beatable team as well.

I'm confident in this weekends outcomes and I think Bills fans are going to see their first playoff game since 1999 and I for one couldn't be happier to be a fan of the Bills right now.

Rich Eisen just repated "NO ONE WANTS A PIECE OF BUFFALO!"

I keep trying to use the cowbell image, but it's not working. I am right clicking on the cowbell picture then clicking on "save as." That gets it into my computer, but when I go to my TBD control panel and try to use it as my avatar I get an error message, that I can't use that type of picture. What am I doing wrong?

I have a few thoughts on the Bills and the happenings right now.

There are a couple who still want to talk about how the Bills haven't beaten anyone, and while I agree to a point, there's also something that is very important to note and that is the fact that Buffalo isn't winning these games 20-17 every week.  They are DEMOLISHING these teams.  We are leveling people week after week.  The good teams do that, they don't slide through with a 17-14 wins over teams like Cleveland.  They dominate them, and that's what we are doing.

The rest of the AFC has taken notice, and wants NO part of the Bills.  We are the hottest team in football.  Forget Pittsburgh, they peaked weeks ago, forget New England, they aren't playing all that well lately (Cincy, Miami games as examples), and the Chargers are a very beatable team as well.

I'm confident in this weekends outcomes and I think Bills fans are going to see their first playoff game since 1999 and I for one couldn't be happier to be a fan of the Bills right now.

Rich Eisen just repated "NO ONE WANTS A PIECE OF BUFFALO!"

182491[/snapback]

I've been saying something similar to this for weeks to friends of mine. Hell, even if they squeaked out 20-17 wins over these teams, average teams don't win consistently, even against bad teams. They win a more than they lose, but they still lose. Add to it that the Bills have demolishing these teams and that says a lot. This isn't the college football, every team in the NFL is capable of winning on any given week. This is a league of parity. No matter who the Bills have beaten in the last 6 weeks, it's still an impressive feat.

let us be underestimated. Eisen is dead on- noone wants to play the Bills. I suspect Pittsburgh is very releived they do not need this game for home field so they can stand down and rest Big Ben. A crushing defeat by the hands of our Bills in a meaningful game would make us favorites to win the Superbowl

I keep trying to use the cowbell image, but it's not working.  I am right clicking on the cowbell picture then clicking on "save as."  That gets it into my computer, but when I go to my TBD control panel and try to use it as my avatar I get an error message, that I can't use that type of picture.  What am I doing wrong?

182542[/snapback]

I had similar problems. I cleared out my browser cache, then followed the instructions in the "pinned " topics. I've done that before to no avail, but this time it worked...

And BTW, belated Happy Boxing Day! ;)

Go Cats!

I notice when I save the Cowbell avatar to my computer, it gets saved as a bmp file that TBD does not accept. My computer gives me no options. Unless I figure out a way around it, I'm not going to be able to join the cowbell gang.

I notice when I save the Cowbell avatar to my computer, it gets saved as a bmp file that TBD does not accept.  My computer gives me no options.  Unless I figure out a way around it, I'm not going to be able to join the cowbell gang.

182921[/snapback]

Xanax is probably the only answer. ;)