Sanu pro day

Pete

Love Sanu as a 2nd round option...great size, physical, good speed, good short-area quickness.

That's definitely a consideration. I happen to think, however, that he'll be fine at the next level. He's shifty and physical enough to fight press coverage and smart enough to exploit zone schemes.

I'd be very happy with Sanu in round 2.

Fitzgerald is from the Big East. Although, they were better back then. Anyone know when Streeter's (MIA) pro day is?

Fitzgerald is from the Big East. Although, they were better back then. Anyone know when Streeter's (MIA) pro day is?

Sanu broke many of Fitzgerald's Big East WR records. 115 receptions 1206 yards 7 Tds in 13 games

Kid is a monster. Was great HS wrestler as well. 2 years older than his college yr as could not play senior yr of HS ball due to older age as came from different country and was age ineligible for his Sr year. Kid would be a great late first to early sec round pick. Trade back into late 1st round to get him. One tough kid. No Easly blood in this kid. He will be a hines Ward type of player for next 10 years! Get him somehow after our 1st pick.

Big east football is s bad brand of ball....sorry but it is!

I'm not going to argue that the Big East is a powerhouse in football or anything silly like that, but to dismiss a player based solely upon the conference he plays in is ridiculous....examples of other Rutger Pros doing fairly well, as someone mentioned earlier Kenny Britt and a decent RB like Ray Rice?? There are others I'm sure, I'm just throwing out these two as they are stand-outs in my mind.....I'm not claiming to have any type of good insight into Sanu or any of the WRs for that matter, but you're going to have to make a better argument than that.....