Seriously people, make a case so we feel better...

pretty worried.

I think the Rams are our best shot. But damn, they looked flat last night. How the hell can you look flat when you are at home, on MNF, fighting for a playoff spot? And quite frankly, they looked pretty awful. So much talent on that team, but yet, look pretty weak!

Anyone think it can happen? I don't think the Colts will show in Denver, so this SL game is our chance I think!

Make your case here for the Rams, and as always.....

MORE COWBELL for the Rams!

pretty worried.

I think the Rams are our best shot.  But damn, they looked flat last night.  How the hell can you look flat when you are at home, on MNF, fighting for a playoff spot?  And quite frankly, they looked pretty awful.  So much talent on that team, but yet, look pretty weak! 

Anyone think it can happen?  I don't think the Colts will show in Denver, so this SL game is our chance I think!

182139[/snapback]

If they run the ball, like they can and should, they have a good chance to beat the Jets. If the Jets have to focus on stopping the run, imagine what that will do for Bruce and Holt. Although the Rams did look flat, the first series was against Philly's 1st team D, and shoved the ball down their throats.

pretty worried.

I think the Rams are our best shot.  But damn, they looked flat last night.  How the hell can you look flat when you are at home, on MNF, fighting for a playoff spot?  And quite frankly, they looked pretty awful.  So much talent on that team, but yet, look pretty weak! 

Anyone think it can happen?  I don't think the Colts will show in Denver, so this SL game is our chance I think!

182139[/snapback]

1) Pennington is said to have a bad throwing arm. Perhaps this will enable dbs to cheat a step or 2.

2) John Abraham is hurt.

3) Orlando Pace will give Bulger time, and open holes for the run.

4) The jests have a history of folly and collapse.

I dont know how flat they looked. I think that if they play the style they used last night(ie: lots of running, passes when nessessary) then they have the best chacne to beat the Jets. Remember, it is IN st. louis AND pennington will be at war with the media all week. It's the best scenario we could have for this matchup, and there may be some praying involved, but I definately would not count the Rams out. Watch out JEts, it's Bulger time!!!

they will dont worry about it ........look at the Jets they are no better seriously.........and it was Marc's first game back.......give him a week

just relax and watch Jackson run all over them

182146[/snapback]

I did like Jackson, he looked pretty good. But is he OK? He left late last night with an ankle injury. Know his status?

Rams have talent. They looked bad because they knew Eagles were going through the motions hoping to not get anyone hurt and most importantly not caring if they won or not. As an athelete you sense this and usually what happens you play down to that level. Once they see the Jets are coming with live bullets they will respond instinctively and the talent and home crowd will inspire them to victory. It's that simple :o

Rams at home against the Jets without their best pass rusher, Abraham. StL could do it for this game. It won't be easy for either team though.

Does Indy have anything to play for against Denver? I suppose if they win, they go play a lower seeded team

Don't overlook this Steeler team, I don't see Cowher as the type to roll over. Bills are REALLY going to be tested Sunday

Rams at home against the Jets without their best pass rusher, Abraham.  StL could do it for this game.  It won't be easy for either team though.

Does Indy have anything to play for against Denver?  I suppose if they win, they go play a lower seeded team

Don't overlook this Steeler team, I don't see Cowher as the type to roll over.  Bills are REALLY going to be tested Sunday

182185[/snapback]

Indy has nothing to play for. Except, our only hope, is that Manning says he wants to play!

Rams at home against the Jets without their best pass rusher, Abraham.  StL could do it for this game.  It won't be easy for either team though.

Does Indy have anything to play for against Denver?  I suppose if they win, they go play a lower seeded team

Don't overlook this Steeler team, I don't see Cowher as the type to roll over.  Bills are REALLY going to be tested Sunday

182185[/snapback]

:o

Rams better get some sort of Run Defense for next week or Martin is going run all day long on them......

If the Rams offense can get off to a fast start, then that will take Martin out of the game, there is know way the Jets with Limp Noodle throwing, will get back into this game.....

Go RAMS!!! :o

I think what Martz did last night was actually pretty brilliant (which means it was either on accident, or someone else came up with the idea).......Steven Jackson is a powerful dude......in one night you make a statement that the Greatest Show on Turf can all of a sudden turn into a power running attack. The Jets will have no idea what's coming.......on top of that, Denver doesn't have the horses to stop the Colts if Peyton and his crew really want to play that day. I like our chances of either the Broncs or Jets losing.

As for the Steelers, they can say that they want to rest their starters, but to me that's just a way to avoid the embarrassment of having a Bills team beat the living crap out of them at full strength. Until the Bills prove otherwise, I say they can crush ANY team in the NFL on ANY given day. If you don't believe me just go ask Takeo, baby!!!

pretty worried.

182139[/snapback]

The Rams must win to get in the NFC playoffs.

The Rams are at home.

The Jets are a one trick pony.

Everyone in jetland thinks the Jets will win no problem. ;)

I don't think they can. I don't think the Rams OLine can stop the Jets DLine from wiping their asses with Bulger's jersey. I don't believe they can stop their pass rush or run on them. Martz will get frustrated early and it'll be pass pass pass pass. There will be more INTs than TDs in this game, but it'll be the Curtis Martin show. They will run all over the Rams because their D coordinator isn't smart enough to know that you beat a pulling OLine with penetration. It's how we limited Martin to 40 yards and beat their ass that day. But the Rams don't get it.

Jets 30

Rams 16

Indy is our only hope. Our Obi Wan Kenobi