Santorum Getting Desperate?

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/03/22/santorum-might-as-well-have-obama-over-romney/

“You win by giving people a choice,” Santorum said during a campaign stop in Texas. “You win by giving people the opportunity to see a different vision for our country, not someone who’s just going to be a little different than the person in there.”

Santorum added: “If they’re going to be a little different, we might as well stay with what we have instead of taking a risk of what may be the Etch A Sketch candidate for the future.”

Edited by 3rdnlng

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/03/22/santorum-might-as-well-have-obama-over-romney/

You win by giving people a choice, Santorum said during a campaign stop in Texas. You win by giving people the opportunity to see a different vision for our country, not someone whos just going to be a little different than the person in there.

Santorum added: If theyre going to be a little different, we might as well stay with what we have instead of taking a risk of what may be the Etch A Sketch candidate for the future.

I tout Obama over Romney as well! :P

Honestly, when the whole GOP race started, I thought Santorum would be amongst the very first to drop out...crazy race.

Edited by Buftex

Honestly, when the whole GOP race started, I thought Santorum would be amongst the very first to drop out...crazy race.

I think it speaks more to how messed up our two party system has become.

Well then, that makes you as crazy as Ricky.

The GOP second-ran is usually the front-runner in the next round.

Not so for Santorum now. The time for he and Newt to drop out came and went. Now they're lingering to make more of a name for themselves so they can bank on the lecture circuit and cable commentary.

I will not forgive him if this self-aggrandizement campaign of his contributes to another four years of Obama.

I want a president, not a preacher-in-chief.

The GOP second-ran is usually the front-runner in the next round.

Not so for Santorum now. The time for he and Newt to drop out came and went. Now they're lingering to make more of a name for themselves so they can bank on the lecture circuit and cable commentary.

I will not forgive him if this self-aggrandizement campaign of his contributes to another four years of Obama.

I want a president, not a preacher-in-chief.

He's really beginning to piss me off. He can have whatever personal beliefs he wants, but this country isn't focused on social issues right now. Instead of attacking Romney he should engaging him in discussions about the economy and foreign policy. All he does is spew this schit trying to put doubts in peoples' minds about his (Romney's) conservatism.

Edited by 3rdnlng

He's really beginning to piss me off. He can have whatever personal beliefs he wants, but this country isn't focused on social issues right now. Instead of attacking Romney he should engaging him in discussions about the economy and foreign policy. All he does is spew this schit trying to put doubts in peoples' minds about his (Romney's) conservatism.

I agree with you...but you realize, if your screen name was "Dave In Norfolk", or "...lilybob" or, dare I say "Buftex", you would be getting the crap kicked out of you here, for posting something so reasonable? :lol:

I agree with you...but you realize, if your screen name was "Dave In Norfolk", or "...lilybob" or, dare I say "Buftex", you would be getting the crap kicked out of you here, for posting something so reasonable? :lol:

Yes, but you would deserve it because somehow you would end it with a stupid liberal comment that proves that you've got your head so far up Obama's ass, that you can see his tonsils. :devil:

Edited by 3rdnlng

Hey, I kick the crap out of him anyway.

Hey, I kick the crap out of him anyway.

I shudder and crawl into a corner and cower just at the thought of you calling me an idiot. At 30,000 posts I bet you've typed "idiot" 20,000 times. Not very original, but easy.

I shudder and crawl into a corner and cower just at the thought of you calling me an idiot. At 30,000 posts I bet you've typed "idiot" 20,000 times. Not very original, but easy.

Of course. How the hell do you think I get to 30000 posts? With substantive posts? Idiot.

You win by giving people a choice, Santorum said during a campaign stop in Texas. You win by giving people the opportunity to see a different vision for our country, not someone whos just going to be a little different than the person in there.

Santorum added: If theyre going to be a little different, we might as well stay with what we have instead of taking a risk of what may be the Etch A Sketch candidate for the future.

IMO, the only truly different candidate, who has been consistent about his beliefs over time, unwavering, is Ron Paul. He is the only one that doesn't drool all over himself with pary talking points, leaves the BS aside and speaks his mind.

The differences between Romney, Santorum or Obama for that matter are slim. They are from a two- party, entreched politcal system that offers the American people the same old **** as they did 10 years ago.... and are not that motivated to see it change.

Edited by B-Large