Mike Jasper at Guard?

i guess that means colin brown has a better chance than jasper, that is if they keep 10 olineman, which they might because levitre/urbik/rinehart are all ufa next year...

i see us only resinging one of those 3, maybe, maybe 2 with rinehart and someone else...

if they only resign levitre, then asper and brown/jasper need to be ready...

hopefully jasper can stay 1 more year on the ps and not get picked up by another team...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess that means colin brown has a better chance than jasper, that is if they keep 10 olineman, which they might because levitre/urbik/rinehart are all ufa next year...

i see us only resinging one of those 3, maybe, maybe 2 with rinehart and someone else...

if they only resign levitre, then asper and brown/jasper need to be ready...

hopefully jasper can stay 1 more year on the ps and not get picked up by another team...

I think the Bills keep 9 Hairston Levitre, Wood, Urbik or Reinhart but not both, Pears

Glenn, Jasper, Asper, Sanders

Practice squad- David Snow, James Carmon, Keith Williams

I think the Bills keep 9 Hairston Levitre, Wood, Urbik or Reinhart but not both, Pears

They will absolutely keep both Urbik and Reinhart. Both are capable starters that can play 3 positions. Thats valuable and teams would kill for that

Almost no way I see jasper beating out urbik or reinhart

Levitre has the arm length to play tackle. that could open up a need at guard. Hopefull Jasper can fill it, he certainly has the girth and arm strength.

trust me

Why should anyone trust a person who insists that Levitre has the arm length to play tackle when he doesn't?

Levitre succeeds somewhat at tackle IN SPITE of his short arms

http://footballsfuture.com/2009/combine/og.html