Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

So I have been having fun this weekend.

Walked up to sign about museum something or other. A few people around, gf walks up "what's it say?". "I don't read cursive so I don't know."

At fudge place guy was being a jerk in front of me, black dude, too. He was delaying checkout. I remark to gt "let's just go get some Arizona and skittles."

At beach place they had sign half off with all hoodies. I asked if skittles and tea come free.

I am doing what dog does in real life. Nothing new but its fun...

Here's the question: did anyone respond to / get the references?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's the question: did anyone respond to / get the references?

not yet. I do them a lot with movies, pop culture and what not. My theoryis that on the offensive things the people are too offended or scared to say anything.

Last night in express lane guy had cart and half full here at beach. He looks at me I look at sign he looks at sign he continues unloading. His wife looked like a B word. I commented to my gf " crap, they just reminded me we need KY" rather loudly. The cashier was scanning it. I made comments digging under his skin and such. When he went to pay with check I started signing the 1985 song. Then asked my gf the last time she used a check. She said "my granddad doesn't even use checks anymore. He is smart and uses a debit card."

One day I expect to be gunned down like a rabid dog in the cold night by an old fat white man.

According to dogshit14787 if you in any way approach someone you suspect of wrongdoing you've categorically availed yourself of a beating, the severity of which is only limited by that which your assailant deems appropriate, and you've foreclosed your right to defend yourself. The nature of your approach and interaction is irrelevant.

:lol:

Ah, showing off your rapier like wit again, I see. Telling me to go !@#$ myself is about as effective as a pm designed to get me to back off. I'm sure you don't want to go there. You should probably just stfu rather than continuing to say things like "we know Trayvon is no "angle".

I have a better idea. Why don't you go !@#$ yourself?

I think half you guys have an inferiority complex ,

especially tasker :w00t:

American is progressing and beginning to move forward into the 21st century. Think of PPP as kind of like a refuge for people who are afraid of this. A place where they can be among others who feel the same way.

It's also a place where losers like 3rd grade can come and feel like their twisted opinion matters. They don't have a life in the real word. So they come to this little wild life refuge.

American is progressing and beginning to move forward into the 21st century. Think of PPP as kind of like a refuge for people who are afraid of this. A place where they can be among others who feel the same way.

It's also a place where losers like 3rd grade can come and feel like their twisted opinion matters. They don't have a life in the real word. So they come to this little wild life refuge.

yup

Edited by dog14787

American is progressing and beginning to move forward into the 21st century. Think of PPP as kind of like a refuge for people who are afraid of this.

Yeah, I'm afraid of America "progressing" to the point that the majority of people aren't working, those who work will have more taken away from them, and then a breaking point is reached all hell will break loose. It's the reason I'm getting a gun soon.

Your bs has been ridiculed and laughed at by nearly everyone here. If PPP is so outdated then why don't you leave? Remember, I'm the guy you pm'd asking for a truce. Shall this continue?

you got life !@#$ed up. You're as bad as dog in your own way.

Sure, I don't make much money wise, and I am far from perfect. I may not add as much as someone else in this world, a Dr. or a soldier, but I do my best to be the best person I can to my community. To grossly throw posters here in a lump and generalize them in anyway is _____ (insert choice words). You, dog, myself, Tom, 3rd, Jack, AJ, DrD, and Beerball. All great people. They can fend for themselves, but I think its wrong to say this. AJ is the most sincere and courteous person here, Beerball is a great guy, 3rd is special but nothing like Tom. Regardless who, everyone here is someone. A brother, sister, father, friend. And you can go f yourself if you speak if you speak so poorly of the posters of this board.

you got life !@#$ed up. You're as bad as dog in your own way.

Sure, I don't make much money wise, and I am far from perfect. I may not add as much as someone else in this world, a Dr. or a soldier, but I do my best to be the best person I can to my community. To grossly throw posters here in a lump and generalize them in anyway is _____ (insert choice words). You, dog, myself, Tom, 3rd, Jack, AJ, DrD, and Beerball. All great people. They can fend for themselves, but I think its wrong to say this. AJ is the most sincere and courteous person here, Beerball is a great guy, 3rd is special but nothing like Tom. Regardless who, everyone here is someone. A brother, sister, father, friend. And you can go f yourself if you speak if you speak so poorly of the posters of this board.

and heres another guy that couldn't carry on a civilized debate if his life depended on it, lol,

go tend to your chickens farm boy

Yeah, I'm afraid of America "progressing" to the point that the majority of people aren't working, those who work will have more taken away from them, and then a breaking point is reached all hell will break loose. It's the reason I'm getting a gun soon.

You may want to make an appointment with a psychiatrist to see if you can get your paranoia treated.

and heres another guy that couldn't carry on a civilized debate if his life depended on it, lol,

go tend to your chickens farm boy

The issue is that you and fatty just don't understand. A civialized debate isn't based on ignorant, non educated opinions. You've already admitted that your prejudice is more important to the conversation than facts. After that, why would I want to discuss anything with you?

Your bs has been ridiculed and laughed at by nearly everyone here. If PPP is so outdated then why don't you leave? Remember, I'm the guy you pm'd asking for a truce. Shall this continue?

Here's a copy of the PM I sent to you. I don't know where you get the idea that it's somehow asking for a truce. Just shows how incredibly stupid you are. And why the hell would I give a **** if idiotic dipshits like you laugh at my posts. It's not like your opinion is worth anything.

Hey Bro,

Don't take the **** I say out in the forums personally. Just busting your chops. I also don't mind you busting mine. Especially over spelling. Funny story: I once handed in a research paper with the word across spell all the way thru it with only one s.

I'm sure you're really a great guy. Se you back out on the battle field bro.

So now why don't you go !@#$ yourself.

stay out of it pup. Let the man school the boy, you stay in the yard

Don't worry. I won't be that hard on 3rd grade.

The issue is that you and fatty just don't understand. A civialized debate isn't based on ignorant, non educated opinions. You've already admitted that your prejudice is more important to the conversation than facts. After that, why would I want to discuss anything with you?

Says the person who usually can only debate using his own ignorant, non educated opinions. What a Jackass.

Now please. Go !@#$ yourself.

I'd rather be paranoid than ignorant.

Unfortunately you seem to be both paranoid and ignorant. Not a good combination.

Here's a copy of the PM I sent to you. I don't know where you get the idea that it's somehow asking for a truce. Just shows how incredibly stupid you are. And why the hell would I give a **** if idiotic dipshits like you laugh at my posts. It's not like your opinion is worth anything.

Hey Bro,

Don't take the **** I say out in the forums personally. Just busting your chops. I also don't mind you busting mine. Especially over spelling. Funny story: I once handed in a research paper with the word across spell all the way thru it with only one s.

I'm sure you're really a great guy. Se you back out on the battle field bro.

So now why don't you go !@#$ yourself.

Because "bro" I didn 't back off. After that, I became this lowlife that you wanted to make peace with? Listen, you were disingenuous with your peace offering and it showed up soon. I saw it for what it was.

Because "bro" I didn 't back off. After that, I became this lowlife that you wanted to make peace with? Listen, you were disingenuous with your peace offering and it showed up soon. I saw it for what it was.

That wasn't a peace offering you jackass. That's me telling you I don't take my self or you too seriously.

And you didn't read it liar. It's labeled "not yet read" in the PM thread.

And I was totally wrong. You're an ignorant douche. So now why don't you go !@#$ yourself.