Ocho Cinco

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he really better than our potential WR2s? He seems to be running on empty. As an absolute, final, last ditch solution, maybe I'd take a chance on Ocho. Rather see what Buffalo does in the draft first.

Even then, id rather take a chance on Hagen, or jones or easley before ochocinco. This guy was behind julian edelman some games.

NE has Welker (tag), Gronk & Hernandez, have signed Lloyd & A Gonzo and now a 1 yr with Dante Stallworth.

Ocho is bound to be cut. I know his production is down, but he is better than all of our potential #2's.

Thoughts ?

No. He had a hard time learning NE's offense, and now he's going to try to learn another one?

I think he's still traumatized from the beating we put on him the last time he played us in B-lo. The last thing we need is someone lining up at wideout in the fetal position.

It's amazing to me how anyone we have ever heard of is touted as a potential #2 WR for the Bills, no matter how past their prime they are, but the notion that a youngster like Easley or Aiken might be good is scoffed at. Considering the age of some of the folks we are mentioning, the odds are greater an unknown rookie will be better.

PTR

Hmmm. he would keep it interesting though if we brought him in for camp for a what see? dont you guys think? I mean if he is getting little or no bids, we are clearly headed upwards as a team so he should be a bargain and we have nothing to lose. do we?

ie would he draw away some coverage from someone else? would he run a deep route as fast as possible even though we probably wont throw to him? # 2 hardly. but maybe we could line him up as such outside. as long as the other team's guys are paying attention to him does it matter much compared to what we might have for receiving core of no respect beyond Stevie?

Edited by 3rdand12

A healthy Easley will be a solid number 2 guy...i also though roosevelt did a decent job when given the opportunity! Spreading the ball around is what buffalo needs to do. Its a team game guys! Takes 11 guys on the field to move the ball....not 1 or 2.

Hmmm. he would keep it interesting though if we brought him in for camp for a what see? dont you guys think? I mean if he is getting little or no bids, we are clearly headed upwards as a team so he should be a bargain and we have nothing to lose. do we?

There is a lot to lose by bringing a guy who is not a team player. It's a stupid idea.