Bills trading up for Tannehill?

BRAWNDO

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Casserly is a joke IMO. He was propping up Gabbert to be a sure thing last year too.

He drafted Marrio Williams :P

Gabbert isn't done give the kid a few years, Alex Smith sucked for 5 years.

Did you used to post under the name "LSI Cadets" ?

Don't have a clue who or what that is. Why?

Have always been the Barbarian and always will be.

Have always been the Barbarian and always will be.

You'd be surprised how things change with a little maturity. Someday you may change your screen name. Who knows? Someday you may even stop obsessing over talleywhacker.

Hey Freester since your thread was locked, I thought I'd bump this for you.

Thanks for the bump and sorry about the spelling. I personally don't think Tannehill is worth # 10. I watched him play against NU in the bowl game and he didn't look that good against a mediocre defense. At 10 the OT and WR options are overvalued and the bills are looking for a young QB to groom. Hopefully he will already be gone by then.

He drafted Marrio Williams :P

Gabbert isn't done give the kid a few years, Alex Smith sucked for 5 years.

He also drafted David Carr, Jabar Gaffney, Bennie Joppru, Chester Pitts, Jason Babin (career resurgence aside), and Travis Johnson in the top 50 picks. Not to mention his complete and utter failure to build an offensive line capable of keeping Carr on his feet or a defense that wasn't Swiss cheese.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

EDIT to add: Don't forget the 2nd rounder for Tony Hollings in the Supplemental Draft, another washout.

Edited by JM57

Thanks for the bump and sorry about the spelling. I personally don't think Tannehill is worth # 10. I watched him play against NU in the bowl game and he didn't look that good against a mediocre defense. At 10 the OT and WR options are overvalued and the bills are looking for a young QB to groom. Hopefully he will already be gone by then.

I watched every game he played that was on TV that I could and there is a reason why he is flying up the draft boards; he can flat out play.

OK, I'm beginning to see a scenario where the Bills actually would trade up for Tannehill...

If Arizona's Nick Foles somehow goes before the Bills can grab him in round 6, I could see Buffalo offering both their 7th-round picks to some team for a chance to draft Tannehill in the 6th.

OK, I'm beginning to see a scenario where the Bills actually would trade up for Tannehill...

If Arizona's Nick Foles somehow goes before the Bills can grab him in round 6, I could see Buffalo offering both their 7th-round picks to some team for a chance to draft Tannehill in the 6th.

:nana:

Yep and he is better than them too.

Tannehill will go no later than #8 to Miami. I don't see us trading up ahead of miami. IMHO Tannehill is a poor man's Jake Locker. He has athleticism, but lacks experience at QB position. People see "potential huge upside" I think he is a risky pick at 10 and is overvalued.

Tannehill will go no later than #8 to Miami. I don't see us trading up ahead of miami. IMHO Tannehill is a poor man's Jake Locker. He has athleticism, but lacks experience at QB position. People see "potential huge upside" I think he is a risky pick at 10 and is overvalued.

Still say Miami will take Weeden, who's mature enough to start this season - Tannehill will likey go undrafted.

Still say Miami will take Weeden, who's mature enough to start this season - Tannehill will likey go undrafted.

Do you think a CFL team will take a chance on him?

Perhaps Olivier in France still needs a QB for his club team. I don't know if they're happy with that guy from McGill.