Did BFID miss this?

bbb

Yeah I'd hit it too.......with a !@#$ing 2x4

What the hell was she thinking? She's married (I didn't read the whole story so I don't know I'd she had kids) 34 and having sex with a 15 year old kid.

Reminds me of the story of Pamela Smart, the teacher who had a highly sexual affair with a 15 year old student, and eventually got him to murder her husband because she was so obsessed with him? It's quite a story.

Reminds me of the story of Pamela Smart, the teacher who had a highly sexual affair with a 15 year old student, and eventually got him to murder her husband because she was so obsessed with him? It's quite a story.

They had a re-enactment of that on TV. She looks just like Helen Hunt.

Mmmmm...ballet dancer nookie...memories...

I think "Ballet Dancer Nookie" is out of print but if you still have your old VHS tape you can get it converted to DVD.

1332028115[/url]' post='2412944']

She wasn't obsessed with him, she was controlling him, which is how she got him to kill her husband. It's a good example of why statutory rape laws are taken seriously.