Rate the Avatar Above You

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who you calling ancient, mofo? And take them damn sunglasses off when you talking to me. Covering yo lying eyes? 3.

Wow, talking in ghetto language because my avatar happens to be a black person. How..."accidentally" racist. And BTW, Blade wears sunglasses to cover his red eyes so people don;t know he's a vampire.

Wow, talking in ghetto language because my avatar happens to be a black person. How..."accidentally" racist. And BTW, Blade wears sunglasses to cover his red eyes so people don;t know he's a vampire.

Oh Christ trying to have a little fun and I am a racist. Lighten up will ya? I make fun of Pollocks all the time [ how many does it take to screw in a light bulb? ] and I am half Polish. Hell the Irish are drunks to. Better?

Oh Christ trying to have a little fun and I am a racist. Lighten up will ya? I make fun of Pollocks all the time [ how many does it take to screw in a light bulb? ] and I am half Polish. Hell the Irish are drunks to. Better?

It's all good. I have a half-Chinese friend named Sherman who hates all Japanese people so if it's all in good fun, I'm fine with it.

From what I heard about prison, they share your appreciation for greek style

I'd rate your avatar but the hypnotoad jokes have all been made alread-

ALL GLORY TO THE HYNPOTOAD