The Bill Curtain (Williams, Williams, and Dareus)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

That's the "stadium" my fantasy team, "Bob's Ground Chuck" plays in… thus the red cow.

I like it. The Blizzard makes a lot of sense too.

I also like Promo's WMD although I don't know if it would ever come into common usage because of the war connotation.

The Blitzard!!!

Bill Curtain? I think a better nickname would be The Bill Collectors.

I like the Bill Collectors and I think it would be better to wait until they've played a few downs and shown something, before tagging them as a legend or even the beginning of a legend

If they're healthy and 'gel' and play well together, their nickname will declare itself

Edited by Hopeful

I remember way back in '88 when the Bills D emerged as an elite defense with Smerlas, Smith, Bennett, Talley and Conlan. The News had a Name the Defense Contest. One of the finalists was "The Bill Collectors," because "they make you pay." The winner was "The Blizzard," because "you can't get through."

Border Patrol is awesome.

Bill Collectors sit in cubicles and call on telephones, generally, unless you've got a WWE type of imagination.

"The Deer Hunters"

"The Niagara Escarpement"

"The Erie Octopus" (8 arms to grab and swallow the opposition)

Edited by Franz Kafka

I dunno... I still like the "Tommyknockers" from the Stephen King book. I sure would like it if our D knocked down Tom Brady a few times. -Maybe I just like the erie poem.

"Late last night and the night before,

Tommyknockers, Tommyknockers, knocking at the door.

I want to go out, don't know if I can,

'Cause I'm so afraid of the Tommyknocker man."

Edited by #34fan

I dunno... I still like the "Tommyknockers" from the Stephen King book. I sure would like it if our D knocked down Tom Brady a few times. -Maybe I just like the erie poem.

"Late last night and the night before,

Tommyknockers, Tommyknockers, knocking at the door.

I want to go out, don't know if I can,

'Cause I'm so afraid of the Tommyknocker man."

Forget mine.....Tommyknockers is my new favorite. Could even be the beginnings of a song. Of course, we'd actually have to see Tommy get knocked a few times for it to stick....