[closed]PFT: Mario Williams scheduled to leave Buffalo tonight

Dat Dude

per rotoworld and our shoutbox:

Free agent DE/OLB Mario Williams will stay overnight in Buffalo for the second straight day Wednesday.

Either Williams is on the verge of signing with Buffalo, or far more indecisive off the field than he is on it. It would be borderline stunning for a player to meet with a team for three days and not end up signing.

Related: Bills

Source: Tim Graham on Twitter

Mar 14 - 6:59 PM

PFT is WRONG again. I've been reading since Tuesday that he'd be leaving Buffalo that same night to "meet with at least three other teams." This has not been the case. I really used to like PFT but are finding that they are very unreliable with this story. For more reliable news I stick with John Clayton and Adam Schefter at ESPN

PFT is WRONG again. I've been reading since Tuesday that he'd be leaving Buffalo that same night to "meet with at least three other teams." This has not been the case. I really used to like PFT but are finding that they are very unreliable with this story. For more reliable news I stick with John Clayton and Adam Schefter at ESPN

It IS a rumor mill (and advertised as such). I go there for credible rumors, not all of which are true.

You spend two nights in a place, I have to think he's going to sign. It sounds like they took he and his fiance to look at houses. Then again, nothing would surprise me.

The Meacham situation is totally different. The guy went to be the No. 1 target for Phillip Rivers. He would have been No. 2 here. Can't blame him at all.

Mario Williams isn't signing with the Bills He came to Buffalo to be wined & dined & use us a bait to get more money from some other team & the minute he leaves he will sign with another team I guarantee it I so sure if he signs with the Bills I will stop posting here

Mario Williams isn't signing with the Bills He came to Buffalo to be wined & dined & use us a bait to get more money from some other team & the minute he leaves he will sign with another team I guarantee it I so sure if he signs with the Bills I will stop posting here

Why would he spend two days here? He gets his numbers and leaves, No he's signing, he wants the night to talk it over with his fiancé but he's a Bill

There's a tiny limb you climb out on....and then there's that toothpick you're sticking a 400 lb guerilla on! Not for anything, but to be so confident about anything at this point seems to shade toward hubrus....that's not to say you're wrong, but to be so adamantly sure of yourself is a bit telling as to your general perspective. Just sayin dude...

1331768244[/url]' post='2407129']

[/quote

That's a deal! We can make sure of your end of the deal..