NastyMan

The Colts take Luck

The Skins take RG3

The Dolphins sign Manning

The Browns sign Fynn

or

The Colts take Luck

The Skins take RG3

The Broncos sign Manning and trade Tebow to either the Dolphins (putting butts in the seats and I think the Fins like to run the ball more anyway) or the Browns (could use a spark and can see them doing this since they can't get one of the top two in this draft)

The Browns or Dolphins (whoever losses out on tebow) sign Flynn

If either of these two scenarios happens (I think the first is more likely), do you think the Bills would take Tannehill in the second if he falls to them?

I would go for it, because the way Nix is signing our own free agents, I really think he will be aggressive this free agent period, signing a stud at (DE, WR, or LB probably two of the three) and using the first pick to fill a major need with whatever they don't sign picking or a LT. I would love to see that happen.

The Colts take Luck

The Skins take RG3

The Browns sign Fynn

or

The Colts take Luck

The Skins take RG3

The Broncos sign Manning and trade Tebow to either the Dolphins (putting butts in the seats and I think the Fins like to run the ball more anyway) or the Browns (could use a spark and can see them doing this since they can't get one of the top two in this draft)

If either of these two scenarios happens (I think the first is more likely), do you think the Bills would take Tannehill in the second if he falls to them?

I would go for it, because the way Nix is signing our own free agents, I really think he will be aggressive this free agent period, signing a stud at (DE, WR, or LB probably two of the three) and using the first pick to fill a major need with whatever they don't sign picking or a LT. I would love to see that happen.

Sorry guys I didn't proof read chang this "I really think he will be aggressive this free agent period, signing a stud at (DE, WR, or LB probably two of the three) and using the first pick to fill a major need with whatever they don't sign picking or a LT." to read "I really think he will be aggressive this free agen tperiod, signing a stud at (DE, WR, or LB probably two of the three) and using the first pick to fill a major need with whatver they don't sing or picking a LT."

The Colts take Luck

The Skins take RG3

The Browns sign Fynn

or

The Colts take Luck

The Skins take RG3

We have way too many issues to consider a QB before day 3.

Just say no to Tannehill

I am sorry for liking Tannehill. I think he is smart, tall, athletic, can read defense real well, throws a pretty ball, and we can use him right away (maybe not as a QB but as a WR). Who cares if he has small hands, a lot of guys in the NFL do, he is just a football player to me and will do whatever the coaches ask him to do to make the team better. Plus he was in a very similiar offense while at Texas A&M that the Bills run now. Can make the short throws and even the long ones.

Tannehill has been flying up the draft boards.

It's becoming more unlikely that he makes it out of the first round.

He'll get a lot of consideration from Cleveland at #4 or #22, Miami at #8 and Seattle at #12.

I sure hope the Bills aren't considering him. I think he has talent to be a starter in the NFL... just not a very good one.

We have way too many issues to consider a QB before day 3.

I don't know if you have been watching the NFL lately, but you need a QB to win in this league.... And the Qb we have in Buffalo is a great guy and a good filler and back-up don't get me wrong but he is not the QB of the future....

I don't know if you have been watching the NFL lately, but you need a QB to win in this league.... And the Qb we have in Buffalo is a great guy and a good filler and back-up don't get me wrong but he is not the QB of the future....

The first thing you do is build up the talent around the QB.

We should draft a QB this year later round solid project. But i agree that this is not the year to hang it out there for a qb.

I hope we all know that Ryan is old enough that we should be finding his apprentice fairly soon.

I've forgotten. what happened to levi?

I bet we are already seriously scouting the next two years rising of college Quarterbacks.

I am sorry for liking Tannehill. I think he is smart, tall, athletic, can read defense real well, throws a pretty ball, and we can use him right away (maybe not as a QB but as a WR). Who cares if he has small hands, a lot of guys in the NFL do, he is just a football player to me and will do whatever the coaches ask him to do to make the team better. Plus he was in a very similiar offense while at Texas A&M that the Bills run now. Can make the short throws and even the long ones.

I watched 5 games of Tannehill, at least, this past season and for every good throw comes a throw that makes you say "wth was he thinking". Decent arm? Yes. Athletic? Used to be a WR, yes. Tall? Yes. Can read the defense well? Uhhhh, not really. Just say no to Tannehill. He will get drafted higher than he should and is no better than a career back-up.

Edited by H2o

The Colts take Luck

The Skins take RG3

The Browns sign Fynn

or

The Colts take Luck

The Skins take RG3

I'd rather take Dennis Dixon of the Steelers when FA opens. He'll be a good backup, and fits in well to Chan's system. or Marvin from Wisconsin in the 4th. Either way, we MUST get a QB. We don't have a legit #2, and who knows if Fitz can actually last an entire season after his late-season meltdown where he couldn't throw the ball downfield.

I'd rather take Dennis Dixon of the Steelers when FA opens. He'll be a good backup, and fits in well to Chan's system. or Marvin from Wisconsin in the 4th. Either way, we MUST get a QB. We don't have a legit #2, and who knows if Fitz can actually last an entire season after his late-season meltdown where he couldn't throw the ball downfield.

Russell Wilson?

Just say no to Tannehill

Who wants an elite QB? :thumbdown:

:worthy: Thank you.