Dallas Clark?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't break the bank and I'd make sure he's completely healthy (after wrist and neck injuries).. He's 32 and, I believe he still has some good years left in him.. So yes, I'd look at him as an option.. He could be a valuable weapon.. I have a feeling though he's going to cost too much considering the Bills other needs and Chandler being re-signed.

Since TEs are not featured much in the Chan Gailey offense, I highly doubt Clark comes to Buffalo. Also, didn't Buddy say they want young guys?

6/24ths of our TD passes went to our tight end. And thats with only one TE.

6/24ths of our TD passes went to our tight end. And thats with only one TE.

How often do you see more than 1 TE on the field for us? And how many plays do we run where the TE is the #1 target? And how many would he have gotten if we had a legit WR opoosite Stevie?

Edited by jjmac

How often do you see more than 1 TE on the field for us? And how many plays do we run where the TE is the #1 target? And how many would he have gotten if we had a legit WR opoosite Stevie?

a) We only have one good TE. And he got hurt, so I didn't see more than one TE very often (except when we play new england.

2) IDK how many times the TE is the #1 target, but that percentage would likely go up with a second good TE, no?

C) Id say 6 TDs qualifies Chandler as a legit receiving threat opposite stevie - two legit receivers opposite Stevie would be even better.

d) Fitz has a pretty good short game right?

a) We only have one good TE. And he got hurt, so I didn't see more than one TE very often (except when we play new england.

2) IDK how many times the TE is the #1 target, but that percentage would likely go up with a second good TE, no?

C) Id say 6 TDs qualifies Chandler as a legit receiving threat opposite stevie - two legit receivers opposite Stevie would be even better.

d) Fitz has a pretty good short game right?

Did you not watch the Super Bowl, where the WRs made the catches to win the game? WRs are the name of the game right now, and we need them more than we do a TE, especially 32-year old guy. If you want a 2nd threat opoosite Stevie, what about David Nelson in the slot? We need a legit outside WR.

Dallas Clark, would be a get vet to have a good check down guy and he can still stretch the field and he could mentor Chandler for 2-3 years.

Have you seen him play lately? Age is showing, hurt part of last year and averaging under 10 per catch his last two years(averaged 9 and change his last year with manning, long of only 21 last season). Field stretcher?

Did you not watch the Super Bowl, where the WRs made the catches to win the game? WRs are the name of the game right now, and we need them more than we do a TE, especially 32-year old guy. If you want a 2nd threat opoosite Stevie, what about David Nelson in the slot? We need a legit outside WR.

Hey, Im not saying Clark is our guy, actually I'm not even interested in him much, I'm just sayin another good TE would not be a bad thing and I dispute the notion that Chan doesnt value the position.

Only 34-37 receptions the last two years, plus only started 16 games the last two years...BUT! If fully healthy he could be a great weapon in Gailey's constant aerial attack

I kinda feel bad for Andrew Luck, man is that team going to be gutted for him

If fully healthy he's still an older guy that's lost some steps.

Hey, Im not saying Clark is our guy, actually I'm not even interested in him much, I'm just sayin another good TE would not be a bad thing and I dispute the notion that Chan doesnt value the position.

I thik the Bills should pass on Clark.

With the news Orsen Charles got a DUI in Athens, Ga this past week, maybe his stock drops a little. Personally if he is there in the third, Bills should grab him.

I'm not saying Chand doesn't value the position. I just don't think it is a high priority,

I'm not saying Chand doesn't value the position. I just don't think it is a high priority,

Agreed. Clark is 33 and from what I read he looked terrible on the field last year. He dropped a bunch of passes (maybe because of injury) and missed a ton of blocks. With Chandler resigned and an aging Clark I would pass and try to draft another TE.

Seriously did you wath the Pats last yr?

Hernadez and Gronkoski tore up the league last season.

Clark would be a nice plan B if we cant find a WR in FA or the draft.