Fitz to be on Collin Cowherd today at 10am

I heard he went to Harvard :thumbsup:

I meant Fitz is pretty quick witted....did he go to Harvard?? Holy Chit...lol

On another note, did you guys see that guard for the Knicks? Justin Line I think is his name...just heard he went to Harvard also...

Cowherd asked him if he'd be focusing on football instead of hair in 2012.

Fitz said that he always loved the book Rip Van Winkle and wants to go by the name "Red Van Winkle". He said he went to sleep right after signing his contract and when he woke up the Bills were 5-9. This year he is going to shave some of the playbook into his head backwards and bring a mirror into the huddle. He is still too busy to read it because he has lots of $$ to manage.

Cowherd asked about Stevie and Fitz said he likes Stevie but at the end of the day he will use any excuse to express himself via hair.

Cowherd asked about Manning and Fitz stated his theory that Manning may in fact be going bald.

That was basically it except for a few jokes about Harvard and Jeremy Lin.

His hack job haircut will only make him look like a fool. I hope he has fixed it up a bit before he steps on the set.

I thought Cowherd is radio only… is his show televised too?

He went to Harvard, you know. I don't know if anyone's ever mentioned that.

Another very obscure fact about Fitz is that he wears his wedding ring, even when he plays!!!

I just wasted 48 minutes that I will never get back listening to that whiney piece of s**t.

I assume you're talking about Cowherd?

Yes I agree… unlistenable.