Mel Kiper latest mock 3.0

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you hear Ingram talk, he is very passionate about football and I wouldn't doubt his success in the NFL despite his shortish arms. He didn't build his considerable resume using someone else's arms.

For pass rushers, Melvin is 1a and Mercilus is 1b for me. Don't even mention Maybin either he played 40 lbs lighter in college.

You have obviously never noticed how long Aaron Maybin's arms are.

GO BILLS!!!

i would be happy adding ingram to the d-line, anytime you get a talented player that is self motivated, has great character and work ethic it's a good day.

+1

also lets not forget it's our BIGGEST need! I still think the pick will be a LT because Ingram might not be there @ 10.

If you hear Ingram talk, he is very passionate about football and I wouldn't doubt his success in the NFL despite his shortish arms. He didn't build his considerable resume using someone else's arms.

I 100% agree. This guy LOVES playing football. Look at the tapes of him playing. I would be thrilled if he were the pick. Short arms are a dumb excuse for not drafting a guy who did so well in college. He's the only D player I would want at 10. Otherwise I'd take an OT.

Sounds like Donte Whitner...

donte wasn't a bad guy, he just wasn't a great player. and i think his biggest flaw was wanting all of the attention and getting into twitter wars with people (i assume many of them complete morons) and being overly upset by it. well, that and coverage.

Reminds me of the von miller detractors last year: "yeah, he knows how to play football, loves playing football, but he's too risky because he's smallish for his position. He'll get swallowed up in the NFL." Yeah, how'd that work out?

Count me as an Ingram fan.

Except when Whitner walks into a restaurant they hand him the kids menu. :) Ingram is going to be a star with good coaching to utilize his skills. Just say no to Brockers,Perry and Mercilus. We can do better than those 3 @ #10.

Reminds me of the von miller detractors last year: "yeah, he knows how to play football, loves playing football, but he's too risky because he's smallish for his position. He'll get swallowed up in the NFL." Yeah, how'd that work out?

Count me as an Ingram fan.

+1

Ingram is the only DE that is not a reach at ten, if not him trade down, if that's not possible because Nix can't multi task then take one of the OT's.

+1 To this , too. We'll be fortunate and blessed if he's not taken before #10.

He didn't build his considerable resume using someone else's arms.

Good stuff… consider yourself warned that I'm going to steal and re-use that concept… possibly many times.

Wow. I would never have thought to compare Ingram to Donte Whitner.

That's a Whitner-esque reach.

Ingram tends to jump out at you from the videotape while Whitner never did that.

That's why Whitner's selection was such a surprise to everyone, fans, media, and personnel guys alike.

Unlike Whitner if Ingram is the Bills pick, no one will be surprised.

I think Ingram is not particularly quick, nor strong, and is not a stud at any position. I would not take him at 10. Frankly, he looks like a borderline NFL'er to me and in the 1st round, I want a 5 year starter. Yeah, I know I could be way off, but so could those trumpeting his attributes.

I think Ingram is not particularly quick, nor strong, and is not a stud at any position. I would not take him at 10. Frankly, he looks like a borderline NFL'er to me and in the 1st round, I want a 5 year starter. Yeah, I know I could be way off, but so could those trumpeting his attributes.

I like Ingram a lot but won't make any predictions about how his NFL career will go.

However your first sentence is way off.

Not only does he look quick and strong in his videotape but he also tested quick and strong at the combine.

Where are you getting your impressions of Ingram?