Super Tuesday

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Santorum won Tennessee. Foment didn't spend much there?

Ok, too.

Newt in Georgia

And Ron Paul even got 41% in Virginia :blink:

Paul and Romney were the only ones on the ballot in Virginia.

Maybe it's up your stupid ass?

Cinga, I think it is in poor taste to name your ass "Dave in Norfolk". I've heard of guys naming their johnson crazy things and women naming their privates "Muffy" but naming your ass is quite pretentious. Maybe if we all named our asses "Dave in Norfolk" your's wouldn't stick out so much.

Paul and Romney were the only ones on the ballot in Virginia.

I live in Virginia. Care to guess which one I voted for?

On a side note, the news channel that I have muted just showed a shot of the waiting for Santorum speech. Dude's got some hot women waiting on stage :w00t:

Maybe it's up your stupid ass?

Wow... I am now so very impressed with your perceived skills of persuasion in a debate forum.

Some people struggle if asked to do a serious PPT in front of a large crowd, but somehow, I see through your veneer, and am impressed by your abilities...

Darn, I could never have come up with an answer, to the question, "where is the problem?", and been able to respond, thoughtfully, and convincingly, with such a profound answer!!!

Yet most impressive of all.... you did it so simply, without need of a teleprompter, and it could all be contained of one single PowerPoint Slide!!!!

I am truly so very compressed!!!!

Go away now....

Wow... I am now so very impressed with your perceived skills of persuasion in a debate forum.

Some people struggle if asked to do a serious PPT in front of a large crowd, but somehow, I see through your veneer, and am impressed by your abilities...

Darn, I could never have come up with an answer, to the question, "where is the problem?", and been able to respond, thoughtfully, and convincingly, with such a profound answer!!!

Yet most impressive of all.... you did it so simply, without need of a teleprompter, and it could all be contained of one single PowerPoint Slide!!!!

I am truly so very compressed!!!!

Go away now....

:lol:

Santorum predicted to win in Tenn and OK.......does so

Gingrich predicted to win in Ga..........does so

Romney predicted to win in Mass, Va., Vt, and Ohio...............wins the first three, awaiting results of the last

No suprises..................except for those who startle easily.

Hey, Romney got over 60% in Massachusetts! That shows his strength in a good Conservative state! :lol:

Santorum predicted to win in Tenn and OK.......does so

Gingrich predicted to win in Ga..........does so

Romney predicted to win in Mass, Va., Vt, and Ohio...............wins the first three, awaiting results of the last

No suprises..................except for those who startle easily.

Romney does well in those Liberal states. He loses Ohio he is toast, he's dead in the water, even if he goes on to win the nomination

Hey, Romney got over 60% in Massachusetts! That shows his strength in a good Conservative state! :lol:

Romney does well in those Liberal states. He loses Ohio he is toast, he's dead in the water, even if he goes on to win the nomination

Keep trying to convince yourself little man, you are hilarious!