Barrack Obama's New Campaign Commercial

If you are not a liberal at his age, there is something wrong with you.

Yeah, but there's "liberal", and there's "!@#$ing stupid." You're liberal...would YOU base your vote on that **** he posted?

I get the sense that, even in two years, he would.

Yeah, but there's "liberal", and there's "!@#$ing stupid." You're liberal...would YOU base your vote on that **** he posted?

I get the sense that, even in two years, he would.

Frankly, I am not even liberal anymore. Age changed me. Forget whether he is right or not. I think it is cool he is liberal at 16 or so, feel free to disagree.

Frankly, I am not even liberal anymore. Age changed me. Forget whether he is right or not. I think it is cool he is liberal at 16 or so, feel free to disagree.

I don't think it's cool, I think it's natural. I don't really give a **** either way.

That he's impressed by that video is stupid. That has nothing to do with political leanings. Stupid is just stupid.

What was he like when he was a ten year old libertarian?

I didn't think the teachers who were not that smart had any right to really choose what I did and did not do in my "recess" so long as I did not do anything I was not supposed to.

If someone was being a bully and I did not like it I figured I had every right to ignore them until they did bother me. Then I would beat the crap out of them and go on with my day. I was a big kid, not a fatty, just big strong and fast. Also, I got in trouble a lot for this.

Lets see, I did not believe what teachers would tell me - that conserving water, for example, was a big deal. That there was only so much clean water did not work with me, having grown up within stones throw of a great lake or two and understanding that rain works.

Basically, as a child libertarian I did not think the news, the teachers or the world would look out for me correctly. If I wanted my answers I would have to research things myself - plus I was just a lot different then the average suburban white collar kids I went to school with.

I mourn for the day you're old enough to cast a vote.

Dude it was a joke. I was asuming you'd be smart enough to realize it was a damn joke. hell, that's not even Obama. besides...ron paul's got my vote.

I don't think it's cool, I think it's natural. I don't really give a **** either way.

That he's impressed by that video is stupid. That has nothing to do with political leanings. Stupid is just stupid.

Again...It was a joke. I was hoping you'd get a laugh out of it. jeeeeez!!!