Michael Jordan's house for sale

Am I reading the description right that he's leaving the furniture? Is he too cheap to move his **** out?

i think its quite the opposite, hes too rich to be bothered with moving the furniture, just buy new with the new house

most of these uber-rich people have their furniture chosen to match house styles/decor/architechture

i think its quite the opposite, hes too rich to be bothered with moving the furniture, just buy new with the new house

most of these uber-rich people have their furniture chosen to match house styles/decor/architechture

Well I don't care. If I'm paying almost $30M for that house, I don't want his hand-me-down furniture. I want my own $30 Salvation Army couch that who knows what is living in it.

While I was visiting a friend in Chicago a few years back, he took me to this house to see the front gate with the #23 on it. We got out of the car, and I was posing for a picture in front of the gate, when all of a sudden we were chased off by two of MJ's body guards. Got a great picture though :thumbsup: