Too Close To Call In Michigan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm laughing at you libs, you are so afraid of Romney that you have lost what little mind you have left. You celebrate dems entering the primary and voting for Santorum because we all know he can't win. Then when Romney is leading you say that it is "freak out time" in case he loses a close race. You have lost either way. If the dem votes for Santorum puts him over the top, he's in trouble for supporting this crap. If Romney wins, it will be that he overcame a stupid attack from an idiot. That's an idiot that I would vote for over Obama though. You dems have the worst president that I have experienced or ever heard of. After Carter, that's a real admission.

I'm laughing at you libs, you are so afraid of Romney that you have lost what little mind you have left. You celebrate dems entering the primary and voting for Santorum because we all know he can't win. Then when Romney is leading you say that it is "freak out time" in case he loses a close race. You have lost either way. If the dem votes for Santorum puts him over the top, he's in trouble for supporting this crap. If Romney wins, it will be that he overcame a stupid attack from an idiot. That's an idiot that I would vote for over Obama though. You dems have the worst president that I have experienced or ever heard of. After Carter, that's a real admission.

No. I'm laughing at the "big tent" facade of the modern republican party. That idea is the antithesis of the historical republican establishment. It exists for the benefit of the few....and the big tent ain't working as evidenced by the current primary. Even if Romney narrowly wins mi it shows his weakness and that of this fractured party. And whoever wins, a significant proportion of the "base" will not be well represented by the platforms erected at the convention

No. I'm laughing at the "big tent" facade of the modern republican party. That idea is the antithesis of the historical republican establishment. It exists for the benefit of the few....and the big tent ain't working as evidenced by the current primary. Even if Romney narrowly wins mi it shows his weakness and that of this fractured party. And whoever wins, a significant proportion of the "base" will not be well represented by the platforms erected at the convention

As if the liberals are any different? They both suck and that's the problem with politics in general whether it be in USA or the UK. Cheerleaders so attached to their political party that they will justify/defend anything. The entire joke of people voting for Santorum just so Obama has a better shot of winning is proof enough.

Wrong. If Romney loses it's freak out time for the republican establishment whatever that now is ( establishment repubs of 20 years ago are already freaked). Romney voted for Paul tsongas for the same reasons years ago. Who's flip flopping now?

And if he wins, what will be your story then? He didn't win by enough?

Please, libs like yourself are so predictable it should be embarrassing even to you.

Wow. I'm dumbfounded here. I'm questioning how you could actually obtain an MD degree and be this stupid.

And if he wins, what will be your story then? He didn't win by enough?

Please, libs like yourself are so predictable it should be embarrassing even to you.

I was wondering the same thing, how much is enough? It would have been nice to get him on the record earlier. You are right though, it won't matter because Romney paranoia is in full effect.

I was wondering the same thing, how much is enough? It would have been nice to get him on the record earlier. You are right though, it won't matter because Romney paranoia is in full effect.

And with 50% of the vote counted, Romney is up 41% - 37%.

As if the liberals are any different? They both suck and that's the problem with politics in general whether it be in USA or the UK. Cheerleaders so attached to their political party that they will justify/defend anything. The entire joke of people voting for Santorum just so Obama has a better shot of winning is proof enough.

Where was this feigned indignation from the right when limpbaugh was calling for the same thing from his minions on the right?

Where was this feigned indignation from the right when limpbaugh was calling for the same thing from his minions on the right?

Who the !@#$ cares about Rush Limbaugh? Why not just talk about Alex Jones? You'll get just as much credibility you !@#$ing tool.

Yet they'll still vote for Romney over Barry, just to get Barry out of office. Which is what matters most. And the fact that Romney "isn't a true conservative" will help him with independents, as will the abject failure of the past 3-1/2 years.

You are now in denial, but I see a little of Hussein's extra stuff running down your chin. :oops: