my cowbell has cracks

nodnarb

i have to keep myself from getting too high, lest the fall be too painful.

the colts don't care about this game - in fact, they're more likely to steer the game toward choosing their next opponent. and no one wants to play the bills.

the broncos will most likely beat indy because they have to.

the jets will most likely beat the rams because they have to, and because Martz.

this Bills team will most likely go down in history as The Team That Might Have Been.

Sorry to say so, but I'm just preparing the safety net.

the colts don't care about this game - in fact, they're more likely to steer the game toward choosing their next opponent. and no one wants to play the bills.

the jets will most likely beat the rams because they have to, and because Martz.

this Bills team will most likely go down in history as The Team That Might Have Been.

180327[/snapback]

no sense in having fun - you are just going to die someday you know.

180327[/snapback]

You mean like Jax most likely was going to beat the Texans because they had to?

You mean like Balt most likely was going to beat Pittsburgh because they had to?

Keep the faith, Nod. The fat lady isn't even warming up at this point.

180327[/snapback]

I don't think there is a safety net strong enough to hold me if we don't get in. You got some folks saying we'll just take this momentum into next year like there's nothing to it. Indy is a great team with pride and St louis is at home. I'm going on that for now. :blink:

Oh yeah and Cowbell!

no sense in having fun - you are just going to die someday you know.

180328[/snapback]

Hey, man...I'm having a great time. And I think the Bills are gonna stomp on the Steeler's backups and finish 10-6, which is fantastic considering etc.

I love where the team is headed.

I just think it's more likely that the Bills are going to miss this year, that's all. I wish the outlook was different and the odds were in our favor.

I don't think there is a safety net strong enough to hold me if we don't get in. You got some folks saying we'll just take this momentum into next year like there's nothing to it. Indy is a great team with pride and St louis is at home.  I'm going on that for now. :blink:

180340[/snapback]

I'm going on that and cowbell.

Dungy was on Sirius this morning saying he'll gameplan according to the day of their first playoff game. If they play on Saturday (shortened week) their starters will get some reps, but then he'll rest them. However, if they draw the Sunday game, the Colts will play Denver like any other game.

Remember, if the Broncos beat the Colts, there's a good chance that they'll play each other the following week. Do the Colts really want to set a precedent?