Free Speech

I disagree. I have a real problem with someone falsely claiming to be a veteran or grossly embellishing their service record for their own.personal advantage or gain.

Too many brave and honorable people have sacrificed so much to allow some douchebags to falsely identify themselves as such without performing the service to the country nor the personal sacrifice.

http://news.yahoo.com/high-court-examines-lying-military-exploits-193627547.html

People claiming war hero status shouldn't be a crime no matter how disgusting it is

Unless they're using such a false claim for some sort of material gain.

Which is already illegal - it's called "fraud". Merely saying "I have a Bronze Star." Not fraud. Saying "I have a Bronze Star" and getting an extra 20% off the early bird special at Denny's because of it: Fraud.

I disagree. I have a real problem with someone falsely claiming to be a veteran or grossly embellishing their service record for their own.personal advantage or gain.

Too many brave and honorable people have sacrificed so much to allow some douchebags to falsely identify themselves as such without performing the service to the country nor the personal sacrifice.

And I have a real problem with arrogant !@#$s believing that what THEY have a problem with should be illegal simply because they have a problem with it, and then proceed to justify their self-righteous blather with "It's for the troops!"

But I don't think there should be a law against that, either.

Unless they're using such a false claim for some sort of material gain.

Which is already illegal - it's called "fraud". Merely saying "I have a Bronze Star." Not fraud. Saying "I have a Bronze Star" and getting an extra 20% off the early bird special at Denny's because of it: Fraud.

And I have a real problem with arrogant !@#$s believing that what THEY have a problem with should be illegal simply because they have a problem with it, and then proceed to justify their self-righteous blather with "It's for the troops!"

But I don't think there should be a law against that, either.

And I have a problem with ignorant self absorbed pricks. I am more pro military than 95% of this board.

Reread what I said. In no way did I make any type of all encompassing blanket statement how all these morons who claim false service are criminals. Douchebags yes criminals probably not. But I very clearly said anyone who lies for their own gain or advantage should be held accountable for their false claims.

And I have a problem with ignorant self absorbed pricks. I am more pro military than 95% of this board.

Reread what I said. In no way did I make any type of all encompassing blanket statement how all these morons who claim false service are criminals. Douchebags yes criminals probably not. But I very clearly said anyone who lies for their own gain or advantage should be held accountable for their false claims.

Tom's an ignorant self absorbed prick? Newsflash!

what does this even mean???

Of course I am. And the reason is I want more wars.

See!

Should all vets get free health care for life?

This is the worst argument ever I feel dumber for having read your words and trying to understand

Your logic.

If you feel "dumber," then society is a better place now, because you need to feel how you are. Dumb people, like you, need to understand they are inferior.

Of course I am. And the reason is I want more wars.

You have a hell of a point there Chef. War helped FDR improve the economy. Could that be the democrats strategy? Start wars? Who was in office when the Korean war started? Who was in office when the Vietnam war started? The Civil War was a litle different because a Republican was in office but he didn't start a war against the South. They started it. I'm confused. I thought that the Republicans were all bad and started wars and fought against the Civil Rights Act. Is there a semblance of honesty left in the Democrat Party?

You have a hell of a point there Chef. War helped FDR improve the economy. Could that be the democrats strategy? Start wars? Who was in office when the Korean war started? Who was in office when the Vietnam war started? The Civil War was a litle different because a Republican was in office but he didn't start a war against the South. They started it. I'm confused. I thought that the Republicans were all bad and started wars and fought against the Civil Rights Act. Is there a semblance of honesty left in the Democrat Party?

You think Truman should have let the North conquer South Korea?? Wow, what a POS you are! Our soldiers fought for freedom there, and they saved the South, I spit on you for denigrating our Korean war vets. Koolaid boy is more pro military

Y than you, obviously!

You think Truman should have let the North conquer South Korea?? Wow, what a POS you are! Our soldiers fought for freedom there, and they saved the South, I spit on you for denigrating our Korean war vets. Koolaid boy is more pro military

Y than you, obviously!

9, that's not what I said. You should stay away from the double entendres. The bottom line is that you are having a problem with Fatty since he is trying to take your place here, and it's causing you to make statements that sill would never make sense,9.

9, that's not what I said. You should stay away from the double entendres. The bottom line is that you are having a problem with Fatty since he is trying to take your place here, and it's causing you to make statements that sill would never make sense,9.

You have no idea what you are talking about half the time, so I forgive you. It's not your fault you are so stupid

You have no idea what you are talking about half the time, so I forgive you. It's not your fault you are so stupid

Forgive me if you and Fatty are having a hissy fit. I should be more sensitive to online lover's spats. Did I get it right, you are 6 and he is 9?

NOW THAT'S JUST ANTI-SEMANTIC. WHY ARE YOU CALLING THAT WINEY GUY STUPID WHEN IT IS OBLIVIOUS THAT HE IS HANDING YOU YOU'RE ASS AFTER EVERY POST YOU MAKE UP? YOU AND YOUR BUTTIES ARE LOOSERS WHO DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT POINTS.

If you feel "dumber," then society is a better place now, because you need to feel how you are. Dumb people, like you, need to understand they are inferior.

You're such a tampon. Maybe it's because I'm one of the few posters that doesn't give you internet ass beatings on a daily basis that you think you can take shots at me because you cannot comprehend something. You're such a stupid loser. I could run intellectual circles around you with my legs broken going up an icy hill. So if you say I'm dumb what does that say about yourself ? It's not my fault you're an idiot and ascribe to a flawed political ideology because your 8th grade social studies teacher is a flaming liberal and he espouses his political views which you eagerly cling on to every word he says because he is your ideological hero and drives his really cool red VW Cabriolet that he took your virginity in and your bum is still sore and since you don't want to feel used when he threw you out like trash so you continue to pursue him. Shouldn't you learn by now? you spew the same crap every day. Just recently you finally got off the "blame bush" bandwagon 3 years after the fact. It's beyond your mental comprehension that your passionate defense of the liberal platform will ALWAYS be flawed and that's not something you can believe so your angry and don't understand why. It's extremley entertaining to watch you get bitchslapped by most of the board on a daily basis here for starting nonsense threads and not understanding why no one buys into your bull ****. Just keep trying Dave, just one more thread about the "evil rich" or "Bush bad" will make everyone realize how smart you have been all along......hahaha

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

You're such a tampon. Maybe it's because I'm one of the few posters that doesn't give you internet ass beatings on a daily basis that you think you can take shots at me because you cannot comprehend something. You're such a stupid loser. I could run intellectual circles around you with my legs broken going up an icy hill. So if you say I'm dumb what does that say about yourself ? It's not my fault you're an idiot and ascribe to a flawed political ideology because your 8th grade social studies teacher is a flaming liberal and he espouses his political views which you eagerly cling on to every word he says because he is your ideological hero and drives his really cool red VW Cabriolet that he took your virginity in and your bum is still sore and since you don't want to feel used when he threw you out like trash so you continue to pursue him. Shouldn't you learn by now? you spew the same crap every day. Just recently you finally got off the "blame bush" bandwagon 3 years after the fact. It's beyond your mental comprehension that your passionate defense of the liberal platform will ALWAYS be flawed and that's not something you can believe so your angry and don't understand why. It's extremley entertaining to watch you get bitchslapped by most of the board on a daily basis here for starting nonsense threads and not understanding why no one buys into your bull ****. Just keep trying Dave, just one more thread about the "evil rich" or "Bush bad" will make everyone realize how smart you have been all along......hahaha

God how many times do I have to say this-do NOT acknowledge him with responses.Would you encourage debate with someone wearing a drool cup?

Null indicator. It's also what a person who wasn't ignorant would say.

So, an ignorant person and a non ignorant person would say the same thing? So you are either in denial or agreeing that you don't have anything to offer over an ignorant person.

So, an ignorant person and a non ignorant person would say the same thing? So you are either in denial or agreeing that you don't have anything to offer over an ignorant person.

No, an ignorant and non-ignorant person would both admit to not being ignorant. Meaning, you need other evidence...for example, making sweeping asinine generalizations off a single specific statement.