Let's say you bought a safe on EBay...

Just Jack

and found money inside, would you give some to the seller?

Bartlett man finds $26,000 in safe bought on eBay

In a contentious e-mail chain Labrecque provided to Action News 5, he asked for a cut of the cash. The buyer declined, citing Labrecque's seller policy that states, "What you see is what you get, no returns, and no money back."

I agree with the buyer, I bought what I saw.

the seller is an ass...i would have at a very minimum done an x-ray, mri, anything that would try and see inside...there are places you can get stuff done like this...good god...all he did was shake it??? stupid is as stupid does.... :thumbdown:

and found money inside, would you give some to the seller?

Bartlett man finds $26,000 in safe bought on eBay

In a contentious e-mail chain Labrecque provided to Action News 5, he asked for a cut of the cash. The buyer declined, citing Labrecque's seller policy that states, "What you see is what you get, no returns, and no money back."

I agree with the buyer, I bought what I saw.

Sounds like they are both idiots. Selling a safe without knowing what is inside?? Hello?? It's a SAFE! People tend to keep valuable stuff in those. And then the buyer rubbing his nose it in and inviting a lawsuit by telling him?? Why would you do that instead of just keeping your mouth shut? Pretty dumb if it's true.

No sympathy for either of either dopes, but especially for a guy who labels his item "What you see is what you get, no returns, and no money back"; and then asks for money back himself!!

Fark you! So I can't speel nickel, what's it to ya? You're just sore because you sold a safe loaded with cash mr bigpants.

link

The more syntactically correct alternative form "plugged nickel" has been in use longer than "plug nickel", although "plug" has begun to supercede "plugged".

Thanks for being one of the Americans that gets lazy and says plug instead of plugged. It's just one more straw on the crumbling back of the camel known as civilization.