Bomb Iran

RkFast

The Israelis cant take care of Iran and their 1985 vintage military, no worries there. Its just that we are gonna get dragged into it one way or another along with China and Russia. Thats the only thing that bothers me.

Actually, I doubt the Israelis could sustain any sort of military campaign across that distance.

Not on their own, at least. I wouldn't put it past the Saudis and Emirates to lend them a hand.

Actually, I doubt the Israelis could sustain any sort of military campaign across that distance.

Not on their own, at least. I wouldn't put it past the Saudis and Emirates to lend them a hand.

I suppose no, given what it would take distance-wise.

And the Arabs HATE the Persians for sure. But dont they all hate "the Jews" more?

I suppose no, given what it would take distance-wise.

And the Arabs HATE the Persians for sure. But dont they all hate "the Jews" more?

No. You'd think so, but no. Everyone on the Arabian peninsula is scared shitless of Iran right now (you think the Persian Gulf countries want another tanker war?)

Everyone in power, that is. I suspect the masses think otherwise, and Saudi Arabia might very well tear itself apart if the House of Saud publicly backed Israel in anything. But I know that every time my brother-in-law goes to Dubai for business, the one question that always comes up, from everyone, is "What the !@#$ is going to happen with Iran? Is the US going to do anything?"

Well, they probably have more time on their hands than we do, so let 'em.

When they make the movie of BO's life he'll want to be played by Samuel L Jackson.

Hope he and Michelle aren't too distraught when they cast Wayne Brady in the role.

When they make the movie of BO's life he'll want to be played by Samuel L Jackson.

Hope he and Michelle aren't too distraught when they cast Wayne Brady in the role.

Colin Mochrie as Joe Biden.

On the bright side, Iranian operatives seem to be pretty inept. They couldn't even get the sticky bomb ripoff right; the Israeli diplomat lived. I mean honestly, if you're going to send operatives in to do this stuff, at least make sure the team has a combined IQ of more than 100 (or at least a basic understanding of explosives).

I must admit though, the guy blowing off his own legs was hysterical. Well not for him, but for the rest of the world.

On the bright side, Iranian operatives seem to be pretty inept. They couldn't even get the sticky bomb ripoff right; the Israeli diplomat lived. I mean honestly, if you're going to send operatives in to do this stuff, at least make sure the team has a combined IQ of more than 100 (or at least a basic understanding of explosives).

I must admit though, the guy blowing off his own legs was hysterical. Well not for him, but for the rest of the world.

I, for one, hope we don't win the war on terror, merely suppress it to the point where only the entertainingly inept are left.

I think Will Smith would be a better fit to play Obama.