Back from the "Trap Game" LOL

Mark Vader

For those of you who wondered if this would be a "Trap Game", you know who you are, I am proud to say, "I TOLD YOU SO!". This was a great game to be at. There were hundreds of Bills fans at Candlestick/3com/Monster Park. We made our presence felt, and got payback from the last time we played in SF in 2001. Congratulations to Willis McGahee for breaking the 1000 yard mark. Congratulations to Lee Evans for breaking the Bills rookie WR TD mark. We beat a bad team, the way we should beat them, BADLY!

What a great day in general as well, QUOTH THE RAVENS NEVERMORE!!! The Jaguars getting shutout!!?? And once again the Jets can't step up in the big game.

Our tailgate was fantastic, many Bills fans from the west coast came out today and made their presence known. Now we leave it up to the fans in Buffalo to take over, and come out and show the Steelers what it's like in a hostile environment.

One more win, and a Jets or Broncos loss, and we are in.

Amazing that we have this opportunity, after what seemed like a lost season.

It is true, "NO ONE CIRCLES THE WAGONS, LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!"

GO BILLS!!!!!

For those of you who wondered if this would be a "Trap Game", you know who you are, I am proud to say, "I TOLD YOU SO!". This was a great game to be at. There were hundreds of Bills fans at Candlestick/3com/Monster Park. We made our presence felt, and got payback from the last time we played in SF in 2001. Congratulations to Willis McGahee for breaking the 1000 yard mark. Congratulations to Lee Evans for breaking the Bills rookie WR TD mark. We beat a bad team, the way we should beat them, BADLY!

What a great day in general as well, QUOTH THE RAVENS NEVERMORE!!! The Jaguars getting shutout!!?? And once again the Jets can't step up in the big game.

Our tailgate was fantastic, many Bills fans from the west coast came out today and made their presence known. Now we leave it up to the fans in Buffalo to take over, and come out and show the Steelers what it's like in a hostile environment.

GO BILLS!!!!!

179792[/snapback]

CBS had a great shot of a Bills fan in one of the endzones. He was wearing a Bledsoe jersey and had a winghead (I'm assuming that there weren't many wingheads). Did you tailgate with him?

Beerball Posted Today, 11:41 PM

QUOTE(MarkVaderr50 @ Dec 26 2004, 11:33 PM)

GO BILLS!!!!!

CBS had a great shot of a Bills fan in one of the endzones. He was wearing a Bledsoe jersey and had a winghead (I'm assuming that there weren't many wingheads). Did you tailgate with him?

Yes, we did. He was driving into the parking lot and saw all of us tailgating in one spot and joined us. There must have been about 40-50 Bills fans in our area.

CBS had a great shot of a Bills fan in one of the endzones.  He was wearing a Bledsoe jersey and had a winghead (I'm assuming that there weren't many wingheads).  Did you tailgate with him?

179817[/snapback]

Yeah and he was trying to explain to Pinto Ron who his wife's uncle was. He was trying to call said uncle on the house phone and BAM! Pinto Ron says " yeah, I know him, want to try him on his cell?"

Small world....

It was a terrific game to go to! One endzone seemed to be all Bills fans, but there were Bills fans all over the stadium. We had probably 10 in the area around us at the 50 yard line just behind the 49ers bench.

I'll give it to the 49ers fans though, they are nothing like the Oakland fans. There seemed to be no problem wearing the Red White and Blue in their stadium, they were all cool about it.

How many at the game today saw 49er RB Barlow go crazy after his big runs and touchdown late in the game? Did he not see who he was playing against, and remember what a horrible game he had up until then against the Bills #1 defense. I loved it when the Bills players kept pointing to the scoreboard.

Damn I would have been there any of the 7 seasons prior to this one had the Bills gone to either OAK or SF since I lived in Sacramento, but alas the NFL screwed me and I missed out on 2 games this year now that I live in San Antone. Can you believe I had buddies (niners fans) from back home calling me before the game to trash talk??? If you had the Niners and 33 points....YOU LOST!!

Yeah and he was trying to explain to Pinto Ron who his wife's uncle was.  He was trying to call said uncle on the house phone and BAM! Pinto Ron says  " yeah, I know him, want to try him on his cell?"

Small world....

179833[/snapback]

Cool. ;)

It was a terrific game to go to!  One endzone seemed to be all Bills fans, but there were Bills fans all over the stadium.  We had probably 10 in the area around us at the 50 yard line just behind the 49ers bench.

I'll give it to the 49ers fans though, they are nothing like the Oakland fans.  There seemed to be no problem wearing the Red White and Blue in their stadium, they were all cool about it.

179920[/snapback]

From what Murph said on radio, there weren't many niners fans in attendance to begin with. ;)

LOL, but you could hear the Bills fans cheering. <_<

I never woulda thought the niners fans were fair weather chumps. ;)

From what Murph said on radio, there weren't many niners fans in attendance to begin with.    ;)

LOL, but you could hear the Bills fans cheering.    :D

I never woulda thought the niners fans were fair weather chumps.    :blink:

180060[/snapback]

All fans are fair weather Chumps...

When the Bills were 3 and 13 I sat throught the last few games of the year with about 40,000 fans.

Difference for other teams are that there tickets are sold and people jsut dont show up. In Buffalo they cant even sell the tickets.

Not trying to pick just pointing it out.

Yeah and he was trying to explain to Pinto Ron who his wife's uncle was.  He was trying to call said uncle on the house phone and BAM! Pinto Ron says  " yeah, I know him, want to try him on his cell?"

Small world....

179833[/snapback]

:blink:;) It's Pinto KEN!!!

When the Bills were 3 and 13 I sat throught the last few games of the year with about 40,000 fans.

180471[/snapback]

That year I would drive the 3 hours home after a loss wondering why did I bother driving out. Then the following home game, I would be all excited driving to the game. Why? Because I was meeting up with many of the posters from the Wall at Lot 1 Pole 6 (now Pole 5). That is most of the reason I come to games, is not the game itself, but being with my fellow fans. You regulars at L1P5 Rock! :blink: