What you're getting in Osweiler

#34fan

Whatever. Your gutless post doesn't deserve a response, but I'll tell you that I've seen five or six of of Osweiler's games, in and out of conference.

My personal opinion? -You are exactly why kids shouldn't be unsupervised on the internet.

Get a life.

Wow really? I'd hate to see someone disagree with you, ya know in real life

Whether on this board or "well documented" from other geniuses on the internet, anyone who suggests THIS team should go cornerback in the 1st round should be sentenced to following a non-playoff team for the next 10 to 12 years. Oh wait...it's what's you are used to...

6 seconds is way to long to guard an NFL WR.

Whether on this board or "well documented" from other geniuses on the internet, anyone who suggests THIS team should go cornerback in the 1st round should be sentenced to following a non-playoff team for the next 10 to 12 years. Oh wait...it's what's you are used to...

6 seconds is way to long to guard an NFL WR.

Buffalo finished 25th against the pass using DVOA, and 27th against the run.(It's probably the most accurate statistical breakdown available) Both units still need substantial upgrades. And you could justify using a first round pick on either the secondary, or the front 7.

Link: http://footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef

Explaining DVOA: http://www.footballoutsiders.com/info/methods

Edited by mob16151

First round? wow? seriously doubt that but you never know. Only saw a couple of games and thought he ok but fits the BIG players Buddy Covets :D

I really liked Casey Pachall 6'5" 225 from TCU. Kid has a real nice arm good mobility but will be a Jr so he may not come out.

Didn't you have to declare like 2 weeks ago?

This was your post. Beginning, middle, and end.

As someone who has seen almost every snap this kid has taken, I can say you don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about.

On earth, this is how we call someone out.

In response, this is what I said:

"Whatever. Your gutless post doesn't deserve a response, but I'll tell you that I've seen five or six of of Osweiler's games, in and out of conference.

My personal opinion? -You are exactly why kids shouldn't be unsupervised on the internet.

Get a life".

That's it. -No F-bombs, no one telling you to STFU, no name calling. Bottom line? -I posted my personal opinions, about Brock Osweiller, and while they're not likely to change, I provided a link so that others on this board could view what I thought was a fair showcase of his abilities. Also, by inviting my fellow OP's to "be the judge" I encouraged healthy discourse, and a variety of opinions on this young QB prospect.

If you asked me, I'd say the whole affair is NO BIG DEAL. In fact, feel free to take as many shots at me as you'd like. But be forewarned: Every once in a while, I return fire. At this point though, I'm not certain Osweiler's work merits too many heated exchanges.

Edited by #34fan

Buffalo finished 25th against the pass using DVOA, and 27th against the run.(It's probably the most accurate statistical breakdown available) Both units still need substantial upgrades. And you could justify using a first round pick on either the secondary, or the front 7.

Link: http://footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef

Explaining DVOA: http://www.footballoutsiders.com/info/methods

I do not need some made up complex statistical analysis to tell me that teams ran on Buffalo when they wanted to run and passed on Buffalo when they wanted to pass. Why? It wasn't because of the dbs. I do know from watching the games the front 7 got very little pressure on the QB in the passing game and when the line did hold their position, we had very few plays from linebackers in the run game. The front 7 MUST be addressed. They just DECREASED the number of LBs they needed and they still can't tell you who is playing where. Why? Because there is NO talent.

The Bills will not take a cornerback in the 1st two rounds. They are just too deficient in other areas that determine the course of the game even before you get to cornerbacks.

This was your post. Beginning, middle, and end.

On earth, this is how we call someone out.

In response, this is what I said:

"Whatever. Your gutless post doesn't deserve a response, but I'll tell you that I've seen five or six of of Osweiler's games, in and out of conference.

Get a life".

That's it. -No F-bombs, no one telling you to STFU, no name calling. Bottom line? -I posted my personal opinions, about Brock Osweiller, and while they're not likely to change, I provided a link so that others on this board could view what I thought was a fair showcase of his abilities. Also, by inviting my fellow OP's to "be the judge" I encouraged healthy discourse, and a variety of opinions on this young QB prospect.

If you asked me, I'd say the whole affair is NO BIG DEAL. In fact, feel free to take as many shots at me as you'd like. But be forewarned: Every once in a while, I return fire. At this point though, I'm not certain Osweiler's work merits too many heated exchanges.

No one said it was... Just a surprising reaction

I do not need some made up complex statistical analysis to tell me that teams ran on Buffalo when they wanted to run and passed on Buffalo when they wanted to pass. Why? It wasn't because of the dbs. I do know from watching the games the front 7 got very little pressure on the QB in the passing game and when the line did hold their position, we had very few plays from linebackers in the run game. The front 7 MUST be addressed. They just DECREASED the number of LBs they needed and they still can't tell you who is playing where. Why? Because there is NO talent.

I want to believe that, but I just can't bring myself to do it. -Last draft, 7 of our 9 picks were defensive positions Then there's the history of Poz, Maybin, and Kelsay. To be honest, I'm at the point where I'm wondering if anything happens in our coaching process that arrests the development of seemingly talented players?

I can't say for sure what's wrong, but I think our coaching methods, and philosophies need to be re-evaluated from top to bottom.

Think Buddy would spring for a Tony Robbins seminar?

Edited by #34fan

The Bills will not take a cornerback in the 1st two rounds. They are just too deficient in other areas that determine the course of the game even before you get to cornerbacks.

Really you can't tell? I'll help

DE Kelsay (needs upgrade)

DT Williams

DT Dareus

DE Merriman (needs upgrade)

WLB Barnett

MLB Sheppard

SLB ??

CB Williams

SS Wilson

FS Byrd

CB Florence (needs upgrade)

Oh lord Jesus, we have 1 good corner. Why is this so hard to understand.