MARVIN MCNUTT IOWA WIDE RECEIVER

Do you guys think he would be a good draft choice in the 3rd round if we don't get a receiver in free agency..? I think he is a solid player. about 6-2/6-3 good hands and pretty big.

I like it. Has the size that the FO is looking for. I like Steerter (sp) from Miami, but wouldn't be upset with McNutt.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have loved him since his first down at Iowa, he was a converted QB so took him a little time (but comparately none) to adjust to WR...hes faster than his 40 time, he plays fast, big, physical and doesnt drop balls...agree that he is very underated and if he is there in third round TAKE HIM - even if we sign a FA WR, I wouldnt mind trading 3rd and a 4th to get back into late 2nd round to ensure we got him...love McNutt (and he fits in with the Johnson, Wood theme)

This guy was recruited as a quarterback. He sat his freshman season was unselfish and didnt wine or want to transfer when KIRK FERENTS realized he could contribute as a wr as a sophmore. In three years he has caught countless clutch GAME WINNNING balls, became IOWA'S ALL TIME LEADING RECEIVER IN TOUCHDOWNS, RECEPTIONS, YARDS, passing 4 year starters TIM DWIGHT and DANAN HUGHES records. 2012 ALL BIG TEN 1st team 6'4 catches balls one handed behind him (youtube has highlights) his 2012 stats are almost identicle to a guy named JUSTIN BLACKMON. Ilove STEVEY JOHNSON and would like to see him re-signed but we need a big plaxico or moss type player that fitz can count on not to drop the ball.

Ya & if we were to draft him they could get rid of Brad Smith & put Mcnutt in place of him for a lot less money that would be sweet !!!

Is that something Ronald busted?

RONALD?

Please stop being creepy.

But seriously - that came off weird.

So if you were a die hard bills fan for 21 years and a fan of your favorite college team you wouldnt wouldnt want a guy you cheered for to maybe see whats going on up here in buffalo. Dont call me creepy. I am a fan like you. Let me guess everything you say is cool or right.