Obama rainmakers enjoy White House invites, appointments and contracts

Nobody who follows politics, or really pays attention believes that. The Federal Government, IMO, no longer represents the will and wishs of the electorate. In the age of Super PAC's and Billions Dollar re-elections campaigns, I can say I feel less and less represented as a Middle Class guy by this government.

The crafters of our founding documents understood this notion of too much central power very well... it was their very specific wish to avoid what we are seeing transpire today.... but, like all great nations and powers, this top heavy crony machine eventually topples under its own weight.

Heck, its a runaway train- Our government does not even ask the people in which is serves/answers to, to finance it anymore... they just borrow and do whatever they feel like doing... I find that very fact fascinating

Sad but true. Were constantly picking the lesser of 2or 3 or 5 evils. I ask myself the chicken or egg question. Do these people make dc the cesspool it is or vice versa. Maybe both...and greed and powerlust both

enter into it.

That is the second-most ridiculous criticism of a president I've ever seen.

(The most ridiculous was "Bush kills puppies and kittens!")

I'll see your dead puppies and raise you...

www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/17/peta-wishes-obama-hadnt-s_n_217162.html

Center for Public Integrity story

Huh. I thought he said his administration would be different. <_<

They all do it. He is just as politically accountable to big money interests and lobbyists as the next politician. His "change," at least with respect to the operational side of Washington, was bull ****. There is little transparency. It's kind of unfortunate.

But then again, if you voted for him under those pretenses, then you probably deserve to be dissappointed.

Sad but true. Were constantly picking the lesser of 2or 3 or 5 evils. I ask myself the chicken or egg question. Do these people make dc the cesspool it is or vice versa. Maybe both...and greed and powerlust both

enter into it.

It further proves my suspicion, outside of splitting hairs on social issues, politician are all the same....

Ever wonder why there are huge deficits even though 50% of out political system espouses to be fiscal conservatives? Politicians love to fill your ear with bull **** then spend money they did not earn, and franjkly, are not really accountable for....