Interviewing Josh Norman, Coastal Carolina Any Questions?

If you have a question for Josh Norman of Coastal Carolina, post it here, please put real questions, i will be doing an interview with him soon and writing an article on him. I was able to get him a radio interview last night on the last minute and if can get some questions it would be much appreciated.

Please post a question like this

What is your favorite color?

If you have a question for Josh Norman of Coastal Carolina, post it here, please put real questions, i will be doing an interview with him soon and writing an article on him. I was able to get him a radio interview last night on the last minute and if can get some questions it would be much appreciated.

Please post a question like this

What is your favorite color?

Does he prefer "Man" coverages or Zone, Does he believe that he could match up physically with some the big fast WR's and TE's playing pro ball now. (IE "jamming" them off the line and disrupting their timing).

This guy is going to be a good pick. I have seen him play a couple of times and he can flat out make plays.

You should have asked him how he likes the new billionaire head coach Coastal Carolina just hired to take over for the cats and dogs guy.

Go Chanticleers!