Why the Giants will win on Sunday

QB Bills

Assuming the Patriots don't choke against the Ravens.

Woul dyou consider it choking?

I mean the ravens have a good D, and a pretty good offense(when they are clicking).

And the ravens beat NE in Foxboro the last time they were there in th eplayoffs.

Brady and Belichek do not scare Ray Ray and Reed. They are on eof the few teams that do not get intimidated by NE.

I really would not be suprised to see them win.

If anything i think Brady gets nervous when Ray i son the field. He know Ray doesn't give a crap about Brady and will lay his butt out and chance he gets.

Woul dyou consider it choking?

I mean the ravens have a good D, and a pretty good offense(when they are clicking).

And the ravens beat NE in Foxboro the last time they were there in th eplayoffs.

Brady and Belichek do not scare Ray Ray and Reed. They are on eof the few teams that do not get intimidated by NE.

I really would not be suprised to see them win.

If anything i think Brady gets nervous when Ray i son the field. He know Ray doesn't give a crap about Brady and will lay his butt out and chance he gets.

When the Patriots are really clicking, I think they can beat the Ravens. At any rate, I would only consider it choking because the Patriots are the #1 seed. Do I want them to win? No. I hope Baltimore kills them.

NE will lose this weekend. They have a struggled/or lost to fully rounded teams this year. I prefer it this way, i'd rather have teams that actually have teams win and not just the Tom Brady Show!

Well they arent that much different than Denver. Rely on defense and running mostly. They do have more playmakers, and most importantly better receivers, but not that much better qb. Think biggest difference is they wont be intimidated, and have been there before. Think most important factor will be which Flacco shows up, and if can get on hot streak during game.

I think if NE scores early and takes Rice out of the game as a factor, NE blows them out. Thier best chance is to keep it close and wear out NE defense with steady dose of Rice.

Honestly think NE wins this one, but am hoping I am wrong.

That's an interesting statistic, if true.

I've taken up the 49ers as my playoff team, and I was thrilled to see them handle the 'Aint's like they did.

Either way, I don't see the Patsies nor the Ravens being able to beat either NFC team in the Super Bowl. The Patsies are way too 1 dimensional now, and the Ravens IMO are a weak contender.