No matter what happens

BF_in_Indiana

Sometimes it's not all about the playoffs. As a Bills fan I want to win, and I want to be entertained. Last year and the first half of the year were not entertaining, but this team has given us all a reason to "shout" over the last 11 games.

Thank you 2004 Bills and whip some Steeler ass Sunday!!!!

Sometimes it's not all about the playoffs.  As a Bills fan I want to win, and I want to be entertained.  Last year and the first half of the year were not entertaining, but this team has given us all a reason to "shout" over the last 11 games.

179096[/snapback]

I 2nd what you said, but it still would be sweet to make the postseason, but no matter what I walk away from watching the 2004 season once again proud to be a bills fan :flirt: WTG COACH MULARKEY ON YOUR 1ST WINNING SEASON WITH THE BUFFALO BILLS. TO MANY MORE OF THOSE IN THE FUTURE :devil:

absolutely,we end 10-6 and not make the playoffs i am still proud to be a bills fan! plus sometimes you need to fall just a little short.it makes for great motovation the next season.i think the patsies losing charlie weiss will mean alot more than people think....go bills

Sometimes it's not all about the playoffs.  As a Bills fan I want to win, and I want to be entertained.  Last year and the first half of the year were not entertaining, but this team has given us all a reason to "shout" over the last 11 games.

179096[/snapback]

Only problem is the last few weeks we have been kicking serious arse so the games have been a little "boring" :devil::flirt:;):P:P:P:D:D

absolutely,we end 10-6 and not make the playoffs i am still proud to be a bills fan! plus sometimes you need to fall just a little short.it makes for great motovation the next season.i think the patsies losing charlie weiss will mean alot more than people think....go bills

179136[/snapback]

I think Weiss loss will hurt Patsies big time and folks will be able to shake Brady's confidence.

I pretty much gave up after the second New England game. I was down on Donahoe and labeled the team as quitters. I am very happy that I overeacted and was totally wrong. No matter what happens the rest of the year Bills... thanks for not being quitters... thanks for a great run! And "Ol' Whitey"... I tip my hat to you... never thought I would say that!