Indy gets to pick their first round opponent

PromoTheRobot

Was on the Indy board and saw a post by an Indy fan...this fan said that Dungy indicated that if they were to win the game against SD that the starters would not play the whole game in Denver.

Hopefully as others have said, Peyton will put up 3 TD's in the 1st Q.  Indy does have some pretty good backups in terms of Offense but their D backups are horrible.

Having said this, I think our best shot are the Rams in the dome with Marc Bulger back.

179245[/snapback]

I forgot the Rams play Monday against the Eagles. If they lose, they are 6-9, behind the 7-8 Panthers and Saints. Since they lost to both teams, they lose the tiebreakers. This friggin' bites! Our fate rests with two teams (Indy and St.L) that will have no incentive to help us.

Didn't you know that the Jags game or the Oakland game or the Jets loss would be the ONE game that keeps us from the playoffs!

PTR

The NFL should WANT the Bills in the playoffs.  Hopefully we see some home cooking in the STL game.

179101[/snapback]

You are 1,000% right. The Buffalo Bills football team belongs in the playoffs, especially after we kick the punk asses of the steelers and their rookie qb.

Let's just hope that the jests fold like the imposters that they truly are.

But.....if the Jets lose out and we win out....aren't we in because we hold the tie-breaker ?

179273[/snapback]

Yep, that's correct. But if I was a betting man I'd say there was a better chance of us getting in the playoffs with a full strength Colts team playing the Broncos than there is of us landing there with a bunch of backups playing vs. the Broncs or the Jets losing to the Rams. I hope the Rams beat the Jets, but I just don't see it happening. My hopes lie with the Colts.

You are 1,000% right. The Buffalo Bills football team belongs in the playoffs, especially after we kick the punk asses of the steelers and their rookie qb.

Let's just hope that the jests fold like the imposters that they truly are.

179299[/snapback]

I'm guessing Rothelsburger will not be playing next week.