Everybody Dance Now!!!

20 bucks to get in? Shows Obamas base is hurting. We really need to move some of that one percent money to the stepped on workers.

There you go! The "bitter politics of envy." That is right out. This is not a quiet room, people can see and read what you write and Price Romney the economic royalist believes it to be uncouth at the least, and UnAmerican at worst to even discuss how unfair our economic system is, so just stop it!

His Majesty Mitt the First can't be expected to end the housing slump, pull Europe out of recession, get China back onto 10% growth and unlease the magical power--God given power?--of his upper crust corporate know how if people come out of the quiet rooms--closets?--and complain about things that really should not be complained about. Of course everyone is jealous of Mitt I, he's Mitt I!

In his New Hampshire victory speech on Tuesday, Romney lambasted his Republican opponents (who have raised real issues about his role at the private equity firm Bain Capital) for following the lead of President Obama, whom he described as a leader who divides us “with the bitter politics of envy.”

The next day on “Today” on NBC, Romney defended the statement, rejecting the notion that there were questions about Wall Street behavior, saying the whole discussion was about class warfare. He even went so far as to suggest that such talk shouldn’t even be openly entertained. When the interviewer asked, “Are there no fair questions about the distribution of wealth without it being seen as envy, though?” Romney responded, “I think it’s fine to talk about those things in quiet rooms and discussions about tax policy and the like.”

:worthy:

Is it too early to talk about abolishing the 22nd amendment so we can keep him forever??? :lol:

There you go! The "bitter politics of envy." That is right out. This is not a quiet room, people can see and read what you write and Price Romney the economic royalist believes it to be uncouth at the least, and UnAmerican at worst to even discuss how unfair our economic system is, so just stop it!

His Majesty Mitt the First can't be expected to end the housing slump, pull Europe out of recession, get China back onto 10% growth and unlease the magical power--God given power?--of his upper crust corporate know how if people come out of the quiet rooms--closets?--and complain about things that really should not be complained about. Of course everyone is jealous of Mitt I, he's Mitt I!

Is it too early to talk about abolishing the 22nd amendment so we can keep him forever??? :lol:

What? Did you just have a stroke or something?

Dave is like a broken Whack-A-Mole, where the moles just stay up all the time.

More like a broken game of Operation. Any time you do anything, even if you're playing a completely different game, the goddamn buzzer randomly sounds off.

I don´t get it.