Who you got this weekend?

Buftex

Ravens and Giants.

The trends are favorable for both teams. While that 2000 Super Bowl rematch will be the equivalent of a Spurs/Cavaliers NBA finals, they are the two most balanced teams of the four, with above average defenses.

Pats 33 Ravens 16. This loss will be the undoing of the Ravens. An aging defense and key turnovers by Flako will be cited as reasons for this organization to go in another direction. Though I'd LOVE to see the Pats lose, their counterpart won't be up to the task.

Giants 26 49ers 13. With an elite QB and a ferocious pass rush, the Giants will hoist yet another Lombardi Trophy. Giants get up by 10 and it's over.

I want the Ravens and 49ers, so that means the Giants & Patriots will win.

Seriously, I think it'll turn out that way. Baltimore wasn't terribly impressive last week and Flacco looked shaky. I can only hope New England's defense sucks enough to let Rice run wild.

The Giants have just looked like a Superbowl team for the past three weeks. Literally everything is working for them right now.

Edited by BuffaloWings

You should quit while you're ahead.

Patsies 38 Agin' Ravens 20.

Giants 24 S.F. 23.

Freaking Kyle Williams (not that Kyle Williams) and I'd be 9-1.

I do feel sorry for the guy though… letting down an entire organization and fanbase with two huge mistakes.

It's like Leodis McKelvin times 10 million.

Freaking Kyle Williams (not that Kyle Williams) and I'd be 9-1.

I do feel sorry for the guy though… letting down an entire organization and fanbase with two huge mistakes.

It's like Leodis McKelvin times 10 million.

True. 8-2 is pretty good though. I expected N.E. to score more but Brady had an off day.

Go Giants!