If you are going to do something horrific

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Answer the question. Would that be an appropriate or inappropriate action.

I don't mind answering your question, I'm just not sure how it's any more pertinent to the discussion at hand than the one I responded with.

WTF are you talking about? I answered the question, desecration of bodies is unacceptable period. Thats like asking why is lying unacceptable or cheating? It´s just inherently wrong.

This is what you consider an explanation? Again, it's just an assertion of your belief supported by nothing more than how strongly you believe it.

I don't mind answering your question, I'm just not sure how it's any more pertinent to the discussion at hand than the one I responded with.

This is what you consider an explanation? Again, it's just an assertion of your belief supported by nothing more than how strongly you believe it.

I´ll give you a hint, and I skimmed over it in the following paragraph. Key word : Religion

Now if you aren´t bright enough to put 2 and 2 together, then like I said, not my problem.

I´ll give you a hint, and I skimmed over it in the following paragraph. Key word : Religion

Now if you aren´t bright enough to put 2 and 2 together, then like I said, not my problem.

I wouldn't worry about it, since he is refusing to answer a simple question about protocol. It wasn't a hard question either.

ok. If the Taliban soldiers layed down there weapons and surrendered, then were gunned down by our troops, what would you think of that action?

Interesting attempt to divert the issue at hand [dead bodies] with live people. Piss on em dead same as shooting them unarmed alive, right?

And yeah if they where a threat in any way [Taliban would never hide explosives in their robes with the idea of surrendering in the first place- right Adam?] I would have no problem shooting them.

Interesting attempt to divert the issue at hand [dead bodies] with live people. Piss on em dead same as shooting them unarmed alive, right?

And yeah if they where a threat in any way [Taliban would never hide explosives in their robes with the idea of surrendering in the first place- right Adam?] I would have no problem shooting them.

I can understand your logic, but there is a fallacy there. Had they been alive, there may have been a threat. They were dead, couldn't detonate a bomb or use any weapons. It is the equivalent of unconditional surrender.

Their actions brought much dishonor to the United States Marine Corp. That is unconscionable. There is no excuse for what they did. I don't care about adrenaline or any of that garbage. Our Marines are among thw most disciplined soldiers- no, most disciplined people in the world. This stupid, pointless act has bismirched what many have died for. It can't be condoned for any reason. I have the utmost respect for all of our servicemen and I am lucky to have many friends that have served. I hope never to meet these people, as they are a complete disgrace.

ouch. You wound me. You haven't seen hopeless in you life, so that is a bunch of garbage.

Those guys are plain trash and will get what is coming to them. Adrenaline. That is right up there with the insanity plea in murder cases. I am playing air violin for those poor people who couldn't control their emotions, despite extensive training.

You know, I don't agree with their actions, but to call them trash is offensive to me. As I said before, if you want to get the most bang for your bucks, stick some pork in their mouths or up their butts. That will at least have some military advantage.

Don't read anything into this other than the question----have you ever been in the military and in combat?

You know, I don't agree with their actions, but to call them trash is offensive to me. As I said before, if you want to get the most bang for your bucks, stick some pork in their mouths or up their butts. That will at least have some military advantage.

Don't read anything into this other than the question----have you ever been in the military and in combat?

no, I have't but I have been very lucky to talk to people who have. God bless the fact that they came back and were able to tell the tale.

If it offended you, I am sorry for that. They brought shame to the Marine Corp. And i stand by my opinion of them, though.

Men at War

We’ll stipulate that of course the Marines who urinated on the bodies of dead Taliban in Helmand Province, Afghanistan, last year should be appropriately disciplined, assuming things are as they appear in the video.

But it’s also worth noting that pissing has a distinguished place in American military history.

{snip}

Maybe, our current civilian leaders should spend a little less time posturing and a little more time supporting the troops who’ve been sent abroad to fight at the direction of their administration. They are, after all, carrying out a mission the civilian leadership has judged crucial to our national security. We know from the administration’s recent “strategic guidance” that President Obama now believes “the tide of war is receding” and that “we are turning a page.” That would be nice. But the “tide of war” resulted last year in fierce fighting, with seven dead and many more wounded from the 3rd Battalion, 2nd Marines, in Helmand. Soldiers and Marines continue today to fight and die at the direction of the commander in chief. Until the page is fully turned (if it ever is), he and his administration have a responsibility to err on the side of supporting our troops, rather than competing to chastise them sanctimoniously—even when a few of them have done something foolish.

Indeed, the foolishness of these few young Marines is as nothing compared with the foolishness of Obama administration officials.

So (Bil)lybob, if Mitt Romney were on fire - would you piss on him to put it out? How 'bout Gingrich or Perry or Paul? I know you would for Palin.

Newt and Mitt =You don't use something water based to put out a grease fire

Perry = I'd pray it out

I like Paul but he'd have to wait until I found a privatized source of water

and I wouldn't want to ruin Palin's last chance to be hot

Newt and Mitt =You don't use something water based to put out a grease fire

Perry = I'd pray it out

I like Paul but he'd have to wait until I found a privatized source of water

and I wouldn't want to ruin Palin's last chance to be hot

Nice pro forma pissing decision tree you've got there.

Wonder what it would take for you to put out a President BO fire - a 40 of Schlitz Malt Liquor perhaps?

Nice pro forma pissing decision tree you've got there.

Wonder what it would take for you to put out a President BO fire - a 40 of Schlitz Malt Liquor perhaps?

I'm still waiting for Obama to get a little fire in the Belly- I don't think it's going to happen.

• 5 months later...

And I don't care if someone pisses on these guys' corpses either.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/08/world/asia/afghanistan-public-execution/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

They deserve no mercy in life; no honor in death.

Got one chance...INFILTRATE THEM!!!

Get it right....TERMINATE THEM!!!

The Panzers will...PERMEATE THEM!!!

Break their pride...DENIGRATE THEM!!!

And their people...RETROGRADE THEM!!!

TYphus...DETERIATE THEM!!!

Epidemic...DEVESTATE THEM!!!

Take no prisoners...CREMATE THEM!!!

Edited by TheMadCap