The Great Obama Is A Bad President Thread!

Libya.

If you're going to have a thread to discuss Obama's inability to lead, shouldn't the thread title be "The Great Obama Is a Bad Leader Thread"?

And maybe you should add some quotes or hyphens because in reality, doesn't "Obama is a Bad Leader" modify the kind of thread it is? So it should probably say The Great Obama-Is-A-Bad-Leader Thread or The Great "Obama is a Bad Leader" Thread. You could also use italics like I do above, I suppose.

Regardless, the discussion is about him being a bad leader, not a bad president, though the argument could be made that the arguments for him being a bad leader would also work for arguing he's a bad president. But is he a bad leader because he's a bad president, or is he a bad president because he's a bad leader?

Tricky.

Think about it and get back to us, mmmmkay Dave?

If you're going to have a thread to discuss Obama's inability to lead, shouldn't the thread title be "The Great Obama Is a Bad Leader Thread"?

And maybe you should add some quotes or hyphens because in reality, doesn't "Obama is a Bad Leader" modify the kind of thread it is? So it should probably say The Great Obama-Is-A-Bad-Leader Thread or The Great "Obama is a Bad Leader" Thread. You could also use italics like I do above, I suppose.

Regardless, the discussion is about him being a bad leader, not a bad president, though the argument could be made that the arguments for him being a bad leader would also work for arguing he's a bad president. But is he a bad leader because he's a bad president, or is he a bad president because he's a bad leader?

Tricky.

Dave's head just exploded.

...But is he a bad leader because he's a bad president, or is he a bad president because he's a bad leader?

Tricky.

He views both as separate and independent qualities; this is where he excels at multi-tasking.

Edited by Rob's House

He views both as separate and independent qualities; this is where he excels at multi-tasking.

I'm beginning to feel bad about picking on him, even though I've never seen an intelligent post out of DIN. It's obvious that he can't put 2 and 2 together. Put yourself in his place, when you get a chance to get laid for the first time in your life and all you can tell her/him is "Obama good, everyone else bad", you've blown your chance. That's not pillow talk. Unless Chance is the name of his special friend, he ain't getting any.

Edited by 3rdnlng

You give me **** for crusades and yet continue to ask for real estate licenses after years. You give me **** for being an ass and this is a mild post for you. That is just 9 kinds of awesome. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the "Thumbs Up". I don't know what my post had to do with real estate licenses, maybe asking lyrbob what his experience is in real estate and mortgages when he/she is just a faux expert, but why is this pertinent now? I give you schit fror being an ass because, well, you are an ass.

Thanks for the "Thumbs Up". I don't know what my post had to do with real estate licenses, maybe asking lyrbob what his experience is in real estate and mortgages when he/she is just a faux expert, but why is this pertinent now? I give you schit fror being an ass because, well, you are an ass.

I am giving you **** dumbass :nana:

Really? He lead the charge to overthrow a dictator without ever putting one single American boot on the ground and somehow this makes him a bad leader?

Ummmm, "he' didn't lead anything. France did. Which is good, because initially "he" said it would only take a few days, so when it ended up taking months, he could do what he does best: blame someone else for not hitting his stated goals.

Ummmm, "he' didn't lead anything. France did. Which is good, because initially "he" said it would only take a few days, so when it ended up taking months, he could do what he does best: blame someone else for not hitting his stated goals.

So because the French couldn't get it done on time it's Obama's fault? Whatevs dude.