Doomsday clock moved to 11:55

Cugalabanza

The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists is kind of like the Bills. Few people take them seriously.

But to anyone who might be worried by their article, the Doomsday Clock only moves when they want to get some publicity. Therefore, it may never get to midnight. Unless of course, if the world ends. Then one of those quacks will move the minute hand with his last breath so that they can claim that they were right. Hmmm... who do they claim that to?

The give a bunch of reasons in the article (proliferation of nuclear arms, climate change, global energy crisis,...) but I'm pretty sure it's the announcement of that Van Halen reunion that did it.

:thumbsup: So, these people aren't quite as whacked as you guys are making them out to be..

The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists is kind of like the Bills. Few people take them seriously.

But to anyone who might be worried by their article, the Doomsday Clock only moves when they want to get some publicity. Therefore, it may never get to midnight. Unless of course, if the world ends. Then one of those quacks will move the minute hand with his last breath so that they can claim that they were right. Hmmm... who do they claim that to?

ha ha

but wait, if the world ends then the minute hand will always stay at 1159.59

i dont want to be the smart ass but couldnt we just all sleep before 1155pm and not feel the death?

"It is HAARP, they heard it all over the world. Look it up, it is a weapen from the US , it is sending soundwaves for weathermanupulation and (as far as I know now) it can be used to confuse people and for mindcontroling people! Haarpstations are in three places on earth now!!"

(anonymous YouTube poster in reference to these strange sounds).

The end is near.

"It is HAARP, they heard it all over the world. Look it up, it is a weapen from the US , it is sending soundwaves for weathermanupulation and (as far as I know now) it can be used to confuse people and for mindcontroling people! Haarpstations are in three places on earth now!!"

If HAARP can be used for mind control, why don't they use it to make people unaware of HAARP? :unsure:

The give a bunch of reasons in the article (proliferation of nuclear arms, climate change, global energy crisis,...) but I'm pretty sure it's the announcement of that Van Halen reunion that did it.

Did you see that Kool and the Gang are opening for Van Halen. If you were a VH fan in 70s/80s is there any chance that you were also a Kool and the Gang fan?