McKenzie to the Raiders

zazie

shortlist was at three, now only 2 names including Whaley? Who can posibly be brought in then?

uhhhhhhhhh, gee mathwhiz, maybe......... the 2nd NAME ?

Thanks for reminding me that I should start worrying about something that doesn't exist.

like, OMG ! what can we do now? there's no hope !

Unless....

:beer: ahhhh, now we chillin'.

a sixpack for the OP ! (he'll pay, of course) :flirt:

~AS

What happens when Nix retires and Whaley bolts to Colts, whose shortlist was at three, now only 2 names including Whaley? Who can posibly be brought in then?

Wow. Your really in the know. Ralph and irsay haven't confirmed their plan b to you yet though? Just ask them as it seems you have a pipeline

"mentions 3 supposed possibilities" does not equal "these are the only 3 eligible for the job"

In fact, it's nothing beyond "these three are popular mentions, and the local team needs someone.... Maybe they'll interview them"

What next? The link to a bootleg website that reads like a middle schooler wrote it and is the only source breaking the official nix retirement?

Our front office is in shambles and they don't even realize! Poor guys.

I would find it very ironic for a winning franchise to hire someone from our front office to run their team. Really seems kind of odd. I like whaley and all, but I would find it hard to believe he will be the one they pick. He isn't exactly part of a front office lighting the world on fire right now

What happens when Nix retires and Whaley bolts to Colts, whose shortlist was at three, now only 2 names including Whaley? Who can posibly be brought in then?

Whaley was never in the running and is not on the final 7 list of Irsay's........just sayin'......