Possible Free Agent, and draft targets

mob16151

if we are dealing in a fantasy world which is what this is bc the Bills are not signing any of those players Id prefer Colston over Meachem who I like but Bills would be better off getting a true #1 WR

The Bills continue to prove to me that they dont put any value on the TE position at all so dont see them even entertaining Bennett

you can get solid CB's in the mid to later rounds in the draft, no reason to go out and spend money on a free agent

Plus Bennett is an idiot. Check out his super sweet rap videos or blog. Please do and come back and tell me the bills will avoid him due to his position.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could use an upgrade at RG and RT, but upgrading the offensive line at this point, is more of a want then a need IMO.

Geno Smith was highly impressive against Clemson. And Reggie Corner, with more size and speed, would be a pretty good player.

Heck I would have been a pretty good player if I had more size and speed.

You'll like who DraftTek's computer picked for the Bills in RD#2!

Astro

I'm surely glad the fool that writes for draft tek doesnt work for the Bills . every week he changes his mind and picks someone else ,kinda blows whatever way the wind does..is it sully?

Walks into room. Tiptoes up to tombstone56. Taps him on the shoulder. Whispers in his ear.

"No, it ain't Sully. It's a computer. And, oh - by the way, Astrobot is the TBD resident contributor to DraftTek - and he continually solicits input from the peanut gallery here on TBD."

Walks out of room and turns off the lights.

Walks into room. Tiptoes up to tombstone56. Taps him on the shoulder. Whispers in his ear.

"No, it ain't Sully. It's a computer. And, oh - by the way, Astrobot is the TBD resident contributor to DraftTek - and he continually solicits input from the peanut gallery here on TBD."

Walks out of room and turns off the lights.

LMAO. :thumbsup:

So meachem had good stats lastnight but a biiig drop.

I still think he'd be a perfect compliment to Stevie. But yea the drops would drive me nuts. Porter got beat up on a little by Burleson in the first three quarters as well.

Honestly, the Saints WRs are no better than the Bills WRs, they just have Drew Brees throwing to them. Adding Meachum would be like having another Roosevelt. I really like the M Bennett idea though.

I think the QB we should target is WIlson from Wisconsin.

But I have an inclination that Mario Williams will be available at some point this off season. He isn't a natural fit at 3-4 OLB, the Texans had two good OLBs already in Reed and Barwin, and they had a top 5 D playing without him all season. The Bills will likely be a 4-3 team moving forward and would never sign him but I wish they would :cry:

Edited by Thoner7

Honestly, the Saints WRs are no better than the Bills WRs, they just have Drew Brees throwing to them. Adding Meachum would be like having another Roosevelt. I really like the M Bennett idea though.

I think the QB we should target is WIlson from Wisconsin.

Meachem is way bigger, and significantly faster than Roosevelt though.

Robert Meachem

6 foot 2, 214 pounds, 4.39 in the 40.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=17473&draftyear=2007&genpos=

Namaan Roosevelt

6 foot 189 pounds 4.60 in the 40

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=71731&draftyear=2010&genpos=WR

Meachem is way bigger, and significantly faster than Roosevelt though.

Robert Meachem

6 foot 2, 214 pounds, 4.39 in the 40.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=17473&draftyear=2007&genpos=

Namaan Roosevelt

6 foot 189 pounds 4.60 in the 40

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=71731&draftyear=2010&genpos=WR

Their only comparison is they play the same position!!!!!!

I'd like to see us go after a real WR. On my list are Meachum, Colston, Reggie Wayne, Pierre Garcon, Vincent Jackson, Dwayne Bowe, Eddie Royal, and a few others.

I'd also like to see us go after Red Bryant, DE, of Seattle. Put him on one side with Dareus and KW in the middle.

As a walk on undrafted FA guy I'd like to see us bring in Junior Hemingway from Michigan.

Of course if it worked out I'd love to get Blackmon.

Edited by reddogblitz