Official "Welcome to the offseason" thread

Beerball

CRUUUUUUUUSADE

I think that posting that violates the TOS. We know we suck but we don't new you to hit us over the head.

Just so you know, when you get tossed out of here, it won't be Beerball's doing. it will be mine.

Only two other teams gave up more points than the Bills this season. If anyone thinks that we don't need A LOT more TALENT (and better COACHING) on defense, they need to look at our stats. Even during the winning streak, we were giving up a lot of points.

There were only THREE GAMES this season that we gave up less than 23 points!

We still need some serious retooling on the front seven, and an upgrade at CB wouldn't hurt either. Hopefully Kyle Williams comes back 100% but there needs to be enough depth on the team to overcome the loss of a good player. The current Bills roster doesn't have it..

:bag:

Resign Stevie and Bell.

FA WISH LIST:

Matt Flynn (cut Fitz)

D Bowe

M Kiwinuka

R Mathis

DRAFT:

Defensive players from LSU or Alabama, or another top rated pass rushing OLB

COACHING

Hire a real DC like Wade Phillips who can take the worst d in the league to the best in the league overnight.

Get a new DB coach

Convince Chan that is ok to run the ball as often as you throw it.

Edited by Thoner7

In an effort to get thisthread back on track... thank god is all I was thinking at end of this game. Another craptacular season is finally over. I don't have to watch that team any more ...till next august.

This game re-inforced several things for me:

49points! If there's any further proof that we need a huge makeover on Defense, starting with the Coordinator, I don't know what it could be.

21 points and moving the ball with Stevie. Nothing without him. Re-sign the guy! Also, get some other WRs that can actually catch and not tip the ball around.

1-5 in the division. Chan is on thin ice. He's just gotta do better. Period. I think its time someone tell him being the HC, OC, and DC is not working... higher some damn assistants.

Fitz needs to work seriously on his downfield accuracy. Otherwise, next year should be his last year starting. It's hard when your receivers are better at bouncing balls around than they are catching. But he has missed entirely too many wide open WRs downfield due to being wildly innacurate.

This team needs a solid off season, because after this year.. its gonna be damn hard to get excited about this team otherwise. Two years in... they still have a long way to go.

Edited by Dan

CRUUUUUUUUSADE

I think that posting that violates the TOS. We know we suck but we don't new you to hit us over the head.

I don't get it.

Just so you know, when you get tossed out of here, it won't be Beerball's doing. it will be mine.

Can I recommend two users to "toss"?

In an effort to get thisthread back on track... thank god is all I was thinking at end of this game. Another craptacular season is finally over. I don't have to watch that team any more ...till next august.

This game re-inforced several things for me:

49points! If there's any further proof that we need a huge makeover on Defense, starting with the Coordinator, I don't know what it could be.

21 points and moving the ball with Stevie. Nothing without him. Re-sign the guy! Also, get some other WRs that can actually catch and not tip the ball around.

1-5 in the division. Chan is on thin ice. He's just gotta do better. Period. I think its time someone tell him being the HC, OC, and DC is not working... higher some damn assistants.

Fitz needs to work seriously on his downfield accuracy. Otherwise, next year should be his last year starting. It's hard when your receivers are better at bouncing balls around than they are catching. But he has missed entirely too many wide open WRs downfield due to being wildly innacurate.

This team needs a solid off season, because after this year.. its gonna be damn hard to get excited about this team otherwise. Two years in... they still have a long way to go.

14 with stevie, 7 without him...in 3 +trs. point taken however.

i hope we can keep him.

49 points but at least 14 (if not 21) were on the O.

For Fitz to improve on his downfield accuracy he would need to change his throwing motion to come over the top and lose that 3/4 delivery of his. Not likely at this point in his career.

Edited by CodeMonkey